Chapter 23

Thinking about my next plan of action. I end up running into Sakura. She smiles and hugs me tightly. Laughing while doing so. I smiled at her.

"Hey Sakura. Did you get to work at the hospital yet?" I asked her. She smiles at me and nods.

"Yup! We don't have any patients besides the young boy. Which is good. We have been setting everything up. Getting as much as we can. So far we've been needing more meds and materials above anything. Yet everyone said you are working on trading?" She asks me. I smiled and nodded my head. Replying to her.

"Yea. We are trying to start trading with any small villages. Or any villages we wont start the war with. On the other hand I was going to talk to Guy and his team. Setting them up with a mission. Along with the other genin. Maybe get them to start some farms and other stuff." I tell her and she laughs.

"They will have a hell of a time doing that." She laughs and I started laughing too.

"Yea they will. No doubt about it. Yet it has to be done ya know." I said looking at her. She laughs really hard. I looked at her confused.

'Why is she laughing so hard.'

"Hahaha your tick. You just said it just then. Hahahaha." She continues laugh falling to the ground. I blush like crazy and looked away? Covering my face with my hand.

I looked back at her. She looks at me and smiles. She hugs me and tells me she is going to help at the hospital. I smiled and nodded my head. Walking away so I can do the rest of my work. Going up to see my genin train.

I hide in a tree and watch. They seemed to be doing group training. I smiled and then thought of something. Jumping down they all jumped in surprise. Looking at me before bowing.

"Uzukage? Its a nice surprise to see you." Asuma says to me. I smiled at them. Looking at my old classmates. I looked back at the teachers.

"Hmm.. I have an idea. You all will do combined teaching from now on. Asuma you are amazing in weaponry. Also know as Kenjutsu. Kurenai you are amazing in genjutsu. While Guy is amazing in Taijutsu. You all specialize in different places. Which will work well for this team and their training. You all will work together to better improve their training and abilities." They looked at me surprised. So did Shikamaru. I smiled at them then looked at Lee. He looked determined.

"Ah and Lee. With these three teachers. You wont need any jutsu or chakra. You will learn how to get out of genjutsu. You will also learn how to use weapons. Better improving and helping you when you can't fight with fists. This will be your main goal for now." I told him and he looked determined. I looked over to the rest of them.

"Ah Shikamaru and Ino. Once your future Sensei's are finished with training. Also finished with their jobs. You will be training with them and help improve yourselves. Learning how to do your future job. Yet for now. I want you to improve with genjutsu and taijutsu. Your stamina sucks. So does getting out of genjutsu. You may not be able to make them. Or maybe you will I don't know. Ino you will also be training with lady Tsunade and Sakura. So will you Hinata." I told them. Then looked at my next victim.

"Ah the rest of you will work with these guys. Tenten I believe that Asuma can help better improve your work. Helping you with your weapons. I also have some people that can also help you. I will get you guys to meet later at my office. Hmm... I think that's it for now. Neji, Choji, Kiba and Akamaru. I will be trying to fimd some more people to help you all." I said to them a little upset. They looked at me and smiled nodding.

After that I left. Meeting up with Jiraya. He doesn't notice me. Making me want to run and jump on his back. Which I did. Him letting out a girly scream in response. Causing me fall to the ground in laughter.

"Hahahaha you screamed like a little girl! Hahaha what the hell!!" I yelled at him. Tears streaming down my face as I did so. He frowns at me and screams a battle cry. Charging towards me. I jumped up to try to run. Yet he catches me and held on tightly. Then started tickling my sides. Causing me to squeal in surprise. Then laughing hysterically.

"Hahahaha I give Hahahaha I give!!" I yelled at him between laughter. He laughs with me and then got up. Picking me up along with him. I looked at him.

"Okay Naru. While you are here you have been doing work. Which means you will be helping me with this. The protective seal around the village. Along with all the other seals we will have within the village. Are you okay with that Uzukage?" He says smirking at the end of his sentence. Which made me smirk.

"Well of course you toad. I am your leader after all. Which seal are we going to be doing first? The protective/ barrier seal? Oh my that would take forever since its just the two of us." I asked him and muttered my last sentence under my breath. He heard me and laugh.

"Oh but a little toad told me. That you are making the genin and their Sensei's work on building the farms. Did you ever tell them that?" He asks me and smirked. I groaned a bit.

'Shit. I completely forgot to tell them all about that. Now I have to go and mention it to them. Fuck it. I'll just call them into my office later.'

"Hahaha. No I forgot. I'll call them into my office before we set out. They can't be mad because they have each other. While we are doing all these seals. By ourselves." I told him pouting a bit at the end. He laughs at me. Until he realized he also has to do them.

"Yea your right about that." He told me and smiled nervously.