Chapter 4

'Are you serious?'

'I thought they all would be here by now. I thought they all were excited to be a ninja. I guess not?'

Iruka looked up and saw me. He gasped in shock. He looked me up and down.

"Naruto? Is that you?" Iruka asks me shocked.

"Yup! Hey. Iruka sensei? Where is everyone?" I asked him. He looked around and laughed.

"Don't know. Looks like you're the first one here." He says. I laughed and decided to sit down.

I sat down by the window and took out a book. I started reading when someone walked into the room. It was Sasuke Uchiha he walked over and sat down next to me. He looked at me weirdly. I sighed.

"What Sasuke?" I asked.

"What the hell happened. You look different and you act differently." He said looking at me weirdly. I started laughing like crazy. Iruka and he looked at me weirdly. I laughed even more. I then calmed down so I could reply.

"What are you talking about? I have always been like this." I tell them, then started to read my book again. After that, they left me alone.

Shino walked in right afterward. Then it was Shikamaru he was mumbling about how this was all troublesome. Then Choji came in, then Kiba, Hinata, and random kids I don't know. Then we heard yelling and stomping footsteps. Ino and Sakura was running to the door. They both ended up getting stuck. I bursted into laughter everyone stared at me.

Ino and Sakura got mad. They both tried to get to me. Yet they were still stuck. I laughed even more.

"You fucking idiots hahaha got stuck inside the door! Hahahahahaha!!" I laughed. Everyone started laughing along with me. They both got embarrassed. They backed up and fixed themselves. They finally walked in like normal people. Iruka cleared his throat.

"Okay, it seems like everyone is here now. So, let's get started." Iruka says.

"Let us start with Team 1. It consists of-" I zoned out ignoring them. Until I heard my team.

"Team 7 consists of Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno." Iruka finishes. Sakura started cheering and rubbing it into Ino's face. While me and Sasuke groaned. He looked at me confused. Thinking I still 'liked' Sakura. I grew a disgusted face and looked away.

Iruka continued calling out the teams. While I decided I wanted to leave. So I got up and started walking out the door. Iruka looked at me and sighed.

"Naruto I haven't finished yet." Iruka says massaging his head. I looked at him.

"Yea you did Iruka sensei. You already called my team." I told him and left. I hear some laughter inside the classroom when I left. I silently chuckled while walking down the hallway. I heard my stomach growl signalling that I was hungry. Then I heard Kurama's stomach growl a little later.

I decided I wanted curry for lunch. So I went to a restaurant and got myself a table for two. They looked at me weird until Kurama transformed. They gasped in shock but they showed me my table, anyway.

After I finished eating, I decided to go to the weapons shop. So, I told Kurama that he could transform small again or stay like that until we have to go back to the school.. He decided to stay like that and went with me. On the way there everyone was staring at us. I laughed under my breath. They looked so stupid. I decided to make conversation with Kura.

"So Kura. How about we get you a katana to go with your samurai look?" I say to him. He looked at me then thought about it.

"Yea sure kit." He says to me. We made it to the shop and went inside. The owner looked at me and smiled.