Chapter 3

The next day, I was really excited to find out who I would work with. So, I woke up and jumped out of bed. I rushed and took a shower and brushed my teeth. After doing that, I got dressed and ran downstairs. 

I saw Hashi making breakfast for everyone. Everyone else seemed to still be in bed. Which caused me to laugh a little. This caught Hashi's attention. He turned around and saw me. 

"Good morning Naru! I see that you're ready for today. Are you excited to meet your sensei?" Hashi asked, smiling at me. 

"Yea, I can't wait. I hope they are super strong." I tell him. 

He smiled and nodded his head. He then made me a plate. Setting it right in front of me. We hear footsteps running down the stairs. We both laughed as three people ran into the kitchen. Kurama, Tobirama and Madara stood there. I laughed even harder when I saw them fully. Their hair was a wreck, and they looked like they just got out of a battle or something. Kurama didn't have his shirt anymore and one of his pant legs was gone. Tobirama's shirt was ripped in half and he looked terrified. Madara looked pissed and all his clothes were shredded. 

I laughed so hard that I fell off my chair. Hashi was clutching onto the counter to keep himself from falling during his laughter. The guys were glaring at us. This caused us to laugh harder. Hashi ended up falling onto the floor too.

I laughed so hard I was crying. To be honest if someone walked in here right now. They would be absolutely confused, because the scene right now was.. Hilariously weird?

Kurama, Tobirama and Madara glaring while looking beat up. Like they just gone through the shredder. While Hashirama and I were on the floor laughing in tears. Hmph. I guess it isn't really that weird after all?

(A/n Nope it's definitely weird Naru. Someone would walk in there and think you guys were crazy. Anyways back to the story. :) )

We both stopped laughing and got off the floor. We looked at them again and chuckled before I asked them the question on everyone's minds.

"What the hell happened to you guys?" I asked them. They all growled at each other. Before Tobi replied.

"I walked out of my room. Then I saw these two fighting to get downstairs. So I calmly walked over to push them aside-" Tobi is then cut off.

"Bullshit!!" Kurama and Madara yelled. Tobi tackles them to the ground, and they started fighting. Me and Hashi started laughing again. Kurama gets off the ground and explains.

"We smelt food." He then continues fighting with the others. We laughed, and I sat back in my seat. I finished my food and rushed upstairs. I grabbed my ninja tools and medical supplies. I made sure I had everything I would need. So, if a sudden attack or mission came around, I would always be prepared. Which was all good.

In the pockets of my pants and jacket. Plus, my ninja tool bags for my clothes. I carried around twenty kunai, shuriken, and senbon needles. I also had a full medical kit and some poisons. Along with 35 tag bombs. 40 smoke bombs, 56 papers for Funijutsu. Just in case I need to make some seals or more bombs and stuff. Then I have my twin daggers, some thin string for trapping, some stuff for making poisons and antidotes. You know just in case. I also have food, water, and my katana. There are also twin swords on my back too. Also not to forget so extra clothes, matches, a tent and a sleeping bag. Like I said better safe then sorry. Ya know?

My Katana. I usually keep it on left side of my body.

 I usually keep it on left side of my body

My twin swords. They are always on my back. I usually keep my weapons on me all the time. I mean you never know when someone is going to attack.

 I mean you never know when someone is going to attack

My daggers are always on my thighs. Along with my weapons pouches. I also keep some weapon pouches on my hips. Those keep all my scrolls and inks/pens. The scrolls usually have weapons and stuff in them. Also my food, clothes, sleeping bag and tent.

 Also my food, clothes, sleeping bag and tent

My gloves I have on me at all times. I usually wear them. Except I had to take all my weapons and stuff off to hold up my facade. Yet this is what they looked like.

 Yet this is what they looked like

Today was finally the day. I would officially introduce the real me to everyone. I knew this was going to be a huge surprise for everyone. Yet I didn't really care. I mean whatever. I'm a ninja now they can't do anything about it now.

I ran downstairs and started to leave the house. Until I ran back to the kitchen.

"Kurama hurry up! We have to leave!" I yelled at him. He went wide-eyed and shoved the rest of his food in his mouth. I laughed as he wiped his face and ran to me. He transformed into the small fox version of himself and jumped onto my shoulder. I laughed as he did so.

I then ran out of the house heading straight towards the school. I was going to be late if I didn't hurry up. At least that is what I would have thought. In actuality, I was super early, and I was headed towards the library. I wanted to find some new ninjutsu that I could use. When I told Kurama this he started complaining about having to rush. Which caused me to laugh again.

On the way to the library, everyone was gawking at me. I laughed because I was henged and I was carrying weapons. They probably thought I was going to kill someone or something. Which would have been super easy for me and I could have done it along time ago. Yet I never did soo...

I made it to the library and walked inside. I went to the ninja section. I grabbed a couple of books. Then I checked out and left for the academy. I couldn't wait to know my team and sensei. So, I ran full speed for the academy. I made it there and ran to my classroom. Yet..

I was the first one there. Well except Iruka sensei. 

'Are you serious?'