Chapter 20

The door then opens. Standing there...

Standing there was Hidan. He was tied up Utakata and Gaara holding him. They looked at me sadened. Walking inside the room they looked over. Pein walks up to us.

"Naruto. I think all of you misunderstood. Even my team behind me. We aren't here to kill you. We aren't here to get the tailed beast. I'm your uncle. Day after day I tried getting you. Yet Minato always stood in the way. So I decided I would gather a group of men. A team a organization. Claiming I was gathering you all up for power. For your bijuu's but really I wanted to help. To save all of you. To get you out of your villages. For all of you to finally have peace and freedom." He paused and sighed. Rubbing his head slightly. I watched him as he did so.

"Well that was always the plan. Yet it seems like you got to it before me. You didn't hesitate while I did. You did better than I ever would. You are absolutely amazing. Which is why I came to ask you. Can we join? Help you accomplish your goals?" He asked me and I looked at him. Absolutely shocked by what he said.

"Why? Why would you.." I stopped and just looked to the ground. He walked up to me putting his hand on my shoulder.

"If anyone can save this world. It would be you Naruto. Look at you! You have already got more of the jinchuriki together. Nobody has ever done this. You speak to people and move them. You can change people's paths and their future. Which is why I want to help." He told me and wiped my tears.

"I do too." Several people said. I looked up and saw people walking up. One of them being Sasuke's brother.

"My name is Konan. I'm Pein's partner, childhood friend and his lover. It's nice to finally meet you Naruto." She says smiling at me. The next person coming up.

"Hello. My name is Kisame Hoshigaki. You may know me as one of the seven swordsman. It a pleasure meeting you. You are pretty famous now Narutl. As are you Gaara." He told us. The next person comes up.

"My name is Itachi Uchiha. You may know my brother? It's nice to finally meet you Naruto." He told me. I nodded my head and smiled.

"Sasuke is doing good by the way. He has joined me. He is helping build our village." I told him. He smiled and nodded his head. The next person came up.

"My name is Deidera un. It's nice to meet you." He said to me. I nodded my head. Two more people shrugged and walked up.

"My name is Kakazu. As long as still get to bounties and get money. I'm in." He says to me. I nodded and laughed.

"My name is Sasori." He said and walked away. He then sat on the bed and started making a puppet.

"Mmmmmhhhh" I looked over to see Hidan struggling. I motioned for them to set him down. They did and started untying him. He then jumps up and screams a string of cuse words.

"Are you fucking. Did you have to fucking throw me out the window. That fucking hurt!" He yelled. Then he started pasing around the room.

"I will fucking join! Shit! The names Hidan by the way." He told me. I nodded.

"Okay now that this is all over." I say and started walking. I then threw myself onto the bed again. Fuu just bursts into laughter.

"Again Naru!?" Gaara yells throwing his hands up into the air. Sighing he walks over and lays down. I looked up and laughed. He sighs and hits me with a pillow.

"Ow my poor beautiful face. Why do you hurt me so?" I say dramatically and laughed slightly. Just to get hit in the face again. Gaara laughs at me when my face turned horrified. Fuu looks over and also started laughing. That was when everyone started looking and laughing.

I laughed at them when I jumped onto the bed. Pillow in hand chucking it at Utakata. He falls backwards and lands on his butt. Everyone laughs and the. Utakata gets up a chucks the pillow. Hitting Hidan right in the face. Everyone bursts into laughter.

"What the fuck!" He yells and grabs another pillow. Growling he throws it aimming for Utakata. Utakata ducking before it could hit him. The pillow flying right behind him. Hitting another person. That person being Pein himself.

This goes on for a couple minutes. All of us throwing pillows back and forth. We all were laughing until it suddenly became quiet. Someone behind the door is knocking. We all look over to the door.

I get off my bed and walked over. I knocked back to the guy or girl. Everyone snickering behind me as I did so. I giggled a bit when the person knocked again. Me doing the same thing I did before. The others now laughing at me.

"Who is it!?" I say in a sing song voice. Everyone laughing at me.

"We you guys please quiet down. You are disturbing the other guest." Someone says. I laughed and got an idea. It might end up kicking us out.

"Who are you to judge me!! Off with your head!!" I yelled in a fancy professional voice. Acting like I'm royalty. I heard everyone snickering behind me. Some of them silently laughing trying not to be heard.

Let's just say... We aren't going to be able to sleep in that hotel anymore.

I walked down the street with my companions. Them being everyone except the Akatsuki. I told them where the village we were building was. Handing them a scroll saying why they were there. We were walking around the town. Eating some food and getting suplies.

We got kicked out of the hotel. So we had no place to stay. Meaning we had to pack up and leave. They had no other hotels here. Yet they had a weapons shop. Which was perfect for us.

So Me and Utakata went to the weapons shop. While Gaara and Fuu went to get food and water supplies. We would meet up with each other for clothes and other supplies.

Outside the weapons shop. We started to walk in the shop. Opening up to be greeted with the owner...