MTF(35):69/70

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
0158•05•X•07

Everyone was silent has Brian closed the door behind them. I didn't know what they could possibly be thinking, but I hope it wasn't anything too bad like she's a crazy pregnant bitch. I held my hands out trying to uncurl them. I needed to calm down. Kolby was right about me shaking and it was getting worse.

"Shit!"

I opened my eyes to see the boys pushing themselves further into the couches. Dylan was trying to say something to me,but I wasn't paying attention to him. I sensed a change in me and it wasn't just the weirdness of my eye level being lower. I looked down at myself and saw two paws instead of feet. My first thought was to panic, but then I realized that this felt familiar somehow.

I looked back at the boys who were staring at me cautious. Even Peter had lifted his head from his stare down with the floor. He was probably thinking about the possibility of him being the father. I know that he will probably want nothing to do with the baby,but I was hoping that he did. I know that Dylan will help me,but it was nothing compared to having my baby's father helping me .

"I told you you wouldn't get bored."

I ignored the boys stares and padded up the stairs. I could hear Dylan walking behind me and for some reason I didn't mind it. I almost hit him for touching me earlier ,but now I was welcoming his presence. He opened our door for me to walk in. If my memory is correct I would be changing back naked.

Changing back shouldn't be that hard right?

According to the files I had done it before. Dylan grabbed a blanket from our bed and stood in front of me. He probably thought I knew how to change back, but in reality I had no clue. How long had it been since I changed into a wolf last?

"Just relax and focus."

He's right all I needed to do was relax and focus. I had done it before, I shouldn't be over thinking it. The sooner I changed back the sooner I could demand answers. This was the big secret they were hiding from me. I wanted to yell at them for not telling me.

"Here.",Dylan wrapped the blanket around me.

I nodded and looked into his eyes,"You're one too aren't you."

Dylan rested his forehead on mine,"I've been wanting to tell you,but I wasn't sure.",he rubbed his thumb on my cheek,"How are you not freaking out right now? Shouldn't you be scared?"

I shrugged,"I've done it before. I don't remember doing it,but I know I have."

"Is she oka..?"

"Alex!",I huffed,"Why is it you that always ruin the moment!?"

Alex smiled and ran out of the room,"Cass and Dylan were fucking!"

"Seriously!",I yelled down the stairs.

I sat down on the couch next to Dylan now wearing a dress. My baby's bump was showing nicely out of the pink cloth of my dress making me smile and rub it slowly. In someways it looked like I had just gained weight,but if you looked closely you could tell I was pregnant. For the past few weeks I had worn clothes that hid my bump. If Dylan hadn't forced me into telling them I'm sure I could have hid it for a lot longer.

How different would having a wolf baby be to having a human one?

"Were you really fucking him?"

Peter's dark eyes made me nervous,"I'd appreciate if you guys didn't tell my family I know about being a wolf. I'll tell my uncle I know at the party."

"You didn't answer."

"So, it is Dylan's?"

"I don't want to talk about that Kolby. I want to talk about us all being werewolves and what my parents gave me. I have files you guys can look at."