MTF(34):67/68

0157•05•04•07

"Hello?"

"Olly it's me."

I was finally going to breakup with Oliver since I decided on doing it weeks ago. It wasn't fair to string him along now that I had my baby to worry about. I needed to focus on my baby and telling everyone my secret. Oliver shouldn't have to worry about any of this.

"What wrong?"

"Well for one I'm doing this over the phone because I'm too afraid to face you."

"You're braking up with me. I should have known. You deserve someone who can dedicate all their time to you."

"We spend plenty of time together, but I just think it's time for us to split."

"Four months is a long time.",he chuckled.

"So we're good?"

"Let me take you to your party at least."

That seemed harmless enough.

"I guess that'd be okay."

"Cool.",he chuckled,"Speaking of not being able to dedicate my time with you, I got to go."

"Bye,Oliver."

"Bye, Cass."

I held my phone to my chest happy that I did the right thing. Oliver thought I deserved better, but so did he. With my baby on the way I wasn't going to be able to dedicate myself to him. Our relationship was too open anyhow, I ended up getting pregnant from another man. Now all I had to worry about was telling everyone my secret.

I brought my phone away from me opening the file I haven't looked at in weeks. No matter how much I thought about it I could only think of an experiment. I thought my parents loved me more than that, but maybe the didn't. Was there something wrong with me that they thought needed fixing? There wasn't that many differences besides my hearing since I've been off whatever they gave me.

Few outbreaks,
nothing too fatal.

She's shown signs, but only when not taking the substance properly.

Enhanced capabilities. She hasn't questioned anything yet , but we're expecting it to be soon.

Cassandra E. Summers:
- 6 weeks without
•increased strength
-13 weeks without (3 months)
•increased hearing
• triggered anger - may be connected to a certain housemate
•no shift

"The wolf is the only thing that doesn't make sense.", I rubbed my belly in thought,"You better not be effected by this or-that stupid werewolf bitch!"

That was it!

It was the only thing that vaguely made sense. I've grown up believing they were fake, but what if they're real? What if I'm one of them!? Wait,if I'm one of them and everyone's been holding a secret from me they know about it! For all I know they could be one too!

Instead of gang wars what if they were pack wars they were fighting!

"Those little shits!",I slammed my car door shut.

"You went all the way to a store for a single serving cake?",Shane laughed in the kitchen.

"I wanted it."

"You're going to get one tomorrow.",he rolled his eyes.

"I want it now.",I stuck a fork in the cake.

I sat down at the table ignoring his next eye roll. I had just discovered what the big secret was. There's still a possibility that I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. All of the boys listened to my uncle like a leader. They were constantly having to "help him".