Return to Beacon

3rd POV
They brought the cruise liner back to shore and threw the Priestess off. Four cop cars pulled up with a familiar cop leading the charge.
Officer Jersey: alright! Put your hands up where I can se- kids? Oh come on!
Y/N landed behind everyone getting off, standing tall, looking at all the cops.
Officer Jersey: what is that?!
Pyrrha: don't shoot! Y/N can you transform back?
Y/N nodded before transforming back and waving at the cops.
Officer Jersey: alright....who do I arrest?
Ruby: this priestess.
Priestess: you'll go to Hell!
Officer Jersey: already am, alright boys let's throw this one in the car, turn the A/C off too. She is....kinda annoying.
Cop: yes sir.
Officer Jersey: alrighty then, who is going to start?

Timeskip

Y/N and Pyrrha walked into his dorm, Grace was out with Team JNPR still.
Pyrrha: I have to say Y/N, normally I'm the one that has to save you.
Y/N: yeah well....think of this as returning the favor.
Pyrrha: so the wasp venom....is that exactly like how-
Y/N: yes, when I never used my semblance, that's how I felt, worthless and unable to do anything. But that's a one time thing though, you'll be saving my ass again sooner or later.
Pyrrha locked the door behind her and smirked.
Y/N: uh Pyrrha....what exactly are you doing?
Pyrrha: something....as a little thanks.
Y/N: I mean we got some ice cream before we came here, and we already discussed that we are close to even.
Pyrrha: close.
Immediately after saying this her corset dropped to the ground. Y/N's eyes just didn't move, he was shakingly pulling out a cigarette and lighting it and putting in a deep breath.
Pyrrha: your pants.
Y/N: yeah?
Pyrrha: drop them.
Y/N: yes ma'am!

Meanwhile

A cultist ran into the church and tripped on his way in.
Cultist: Goddess! The priest has been murdered! We all felt him in the wind!
?????: you really shouldn't believe in fairy tales.
A man with a heavy accent walked from the darkness with a fat cigar in his mouth. He pulled it from his mouth and exhaled, looking at the cultist.
?????: who is in charge of your people?
Cultist: the godde-
?????: someone I can speak to....and bring them quickly, my men have your entire town surrounded....and within five minutes they will come in and rip the children from their mothers and begin cutting off the bloodlines for your people.
Cultist: there's o-our Father's son.
?????: bring him in.
The cultist nodded before running out. Within one minute a bearded man looked at the mystery man.
?????: my name is Joseph, who are you?
?????: Joseph.....my name will come later today, but I have a proposition for you. Something I know you won't say no to?
Joseph: what....do you want?
?????: Vale holds something.....well that I need. I need my men to be here and to be taken care of. This can be a base of operations young Joseph.
Joseph: what do my people get out of this?
?????: your children won't die. Your village won't burn, and you will be able to keep on with your religion.
Joseph: you can......but one more thing for us?
?????: oh really? I do like a negotiation so tell me, what is it that you want?
Joseph: the man who killed my father....I want him brought here. He will pay justice.
?????: don't your people want him to get bedded by your so called Goddess? What is his name even.
Joseph: no death will come to him, just torture.....and his name, according to the Goddess is Y/N L/N.
The man smirked as he puffed on his cigar again.
?????: well young Joseph.....I believe we can make that happen.
He pulled up a walkee talkee
?????: men, you may come in.
The sound of an explosion was heard outside followed by the sound of metal boots. Joseph heard the sound of screaming outside, his face covered with horror.
?????: to answer your question young Joseph....my name is Adrik.