Academy Emergency

3rd POV
The alarms at Beacon Academy went off, waking every student as Glynda Goodwitch walked through the halls, banging on all the doors.
Glynda: get up!
The sound of her shooting her spells were heard through the doors.
Glynda: we're under attack!
The hunters and huntresses in training all got out of their beds and ran out. At the end of the hall were a bunch of men and women, all cultists.
Cultist: where is Pyrrha Nikos!

Meanwhile

Pyrrha and Y/N finished their meal and paid.
Y/N: well I'm never going to financially recover from that.
Pyrrha: it was a nice night Y/N.
Y/N: yeah.....it was pretty ni-
The sound of his scroll ringing was heard.
Y/N: what do you want Nora?
Nora: Beacon is under attack! We have the same cultists from the Forest inside, they're looking for Pyrrha!
Pyrrha: we need to go help.
Nora: no! If they find you, they'll probably kill you, or worse! Why else would they want you?
Y/N: we're on our way.
Nora: Y/N, don't you let anything happen to her! She's important to them.
The sound of gun shots were heard. The scroll then hung up, leaving both Pyrrha and Y/N in shock.
Y/N: we need to move, now!

Timeskip to Beacon.

The two ran into Beacon Academy and looked around, their was shattered glass everywhere.
Y/N: we need to go for the dorms.
Pyrrha nodded as they both ran towards the dorm areas of the academy. They kicked open the door to the hall and continued to run. Y/N and Pyrrha ran to see corpses of some cultists.
Y/N: Christ.....
Pyrrha: Y/N....there has to be more....do you have anything that might help?
Y/N: I don't know....what would help?
Pyrrha: maybe something human sized, if you become that thing from the Forest here, then within some minutes Beacon will collapse.
Y/N: alright....I can try.
Y/N then closed his eyes, his eyes turned white as his skin then covered them, his teeth began to sharpen as he then grew more slender. His shoulders blew open, splattering blood against the wall as a black mist then began to come from him.
Y/N then went to the ground, then pushing himself up.
Pyrrha: Y/N?
Y/N looked at Pyrrha, he looked like an incarnation of death.

Pyrrha: Y/N?Y/N looked at Pyrrha, he looked like an incarnation of death

He heard the sound of screaming up stairs. He then disappeared in front of her eyes and moved through the ceiling as Pyrrha then went over the corpses and ran through the halls. Team RWBY was fighting with the cultists.
Yang: uh...what the fuck is that?!
The cultists turned around, their eyes widened.
Cultist: it's the Necronis!
Y/N let out a high pitched scream, much like a banshee and grabbed one of the cultist males.
Cultist: help!
Cultist: I'm sorry! I want to see my kids again.
The cultist grabbed by Y/N was then thrown to the wall, going through it, he was left incapacitated though. Y/N then looked at the others and his finger at them.
Y/N: you're friend will live.
His voice was distorted and deepened, much different than the scream he let out for an attack.
Y/N: I can't promise the same for you....leave now.
The cultists all aimed their crosses at
Y/N who faded into nothing. All of the cultists began to sweat as Team RWBY ran off. Y/N came from the ceiling after reappearing and grabbed two of the cultists and smacked their heads together and knocked them out.
Cultist: please.....have mercy.
Y/N: there is no mercy.
Y/N grabbed the Cultist by the throat and began to squeeze.
Y/N: I'm not going to kill you....your family...you care for them don't you?
The man nodded.
Y/N: good.....go see them, tell them you're sorry, and get away from that cult.
Y/N dropped the cultist who quickly ran away from him. Y/N then turned around and looked at Team RWBY behind the corner.
Y/N: get to safety, where is team JNPR and Grace?
Ruby: upstairs for JNPR, besides Pyrrha....we don't know where she is Y/N.
Y/N: she's safe, I just came back with her. What about Grace?
Yang: she was....taken, she was at the front of Beacon when it happened. What do they plan to do?
Y/N: I don't know....but that Priestess is mine.
Blake: she's not here, it was mainly some guy, covered in cuts and crosses.
Y/N: good to know.