Friends Kidnapped

3rd POV
Y/N came through the floor again where the rest of JNPR was fighting. He cracked one of the cultists in the head, grabbed another one and slid him across the ground, he screamed in agony as he was running against the ground so hard it began to burn his skin. Y/N then turned around to see a female cultist and grabbed her.
Y/N: want to see something cool?
The woman shook her head no as Y/N took his hand and put it inside of her stomach, she screamed out in pain as he rooted around inside of her. Y/N's teeth were right at eye level at her, she opened her eyes with a tear coming out.
Y/N: your pain gives me pleasure....for you shall not die by my hands....but by the mercy of God....and not your Deity.
The sound of her spine snapping was heard as she then dropped to the ground.
Cultist: I-I can't feel my legs! You paralyzed me!
Y/N: bingo.
He then incapacitated her with a punch in the face, the sound of the door getting kicked open was heard behind him.
Pyrrha: holy cow Y/N.
Y/N transformed back into his human form and smirked at Pyrrha.
Pyrrha: pent up aggression huh?
Y/N: I'm in need of a Camel.
Pyrrha smiled, only for the sound of a gunshot to be heard, blood flew through her shoulder followed by a sharpened dust shot. It went by Y/N's head, he heard the sound of the wind moving around it. Pyrrha's semblance shattered as she then went to her knees, holding her bleeding shoulder.
Y/N: Pyrrha!
The Priest grabbed Pyrrha from behind and began to suffocate her.
Y/N: let her go!
Priest: why?! The Goddess needs her Vessel!
Y/N: you're using her for a fucking Vessel? You damn cultists are insane.
Priest: I have never been more sane!
He shoved the gun in her mouth with a smile on his face.
Priest: now....make any sudden movements and I will pull the trigger.
Y/N: don't you need her for a vessel?
Priest: there are many others, the goddess will understand if the first choice isn't able to happen.
Y/N's fists tightened as he took a step forward.
Priest: ah ah ah, I wouldn't do that, unless you want the inside of her mouth to go on the wall behind me.
Y/N stopped and looked at Pyrrha. Her the gun wasn't metal, it was a plastic one, worked into a working weapon, often used for assassinations when there are normally metal detectors. Her aura wasn't healing either, normally very quick.
Priest: the poison is seeping into young Nikos, her aura would've healed by now....now I will see you later Y/N.
Y/N: I'll kill you!
Priest: with her grace, I will live forever.
He left the hall, Y/N immediately running after them, he made a sharp turn, only to get shot in the chest by the gun.
Priest: doesn't look like he'll even attempt to keep his word now....let's go.
Y/N laid on the ground, blood pouring from his wound as he struggled to breathe. Team RWBY and the rest of JNPR could be heard along with countless other students.