Forest of Forever Fall

3rd POV
Y/N sat at a tree, couple days after what happened at the Beach, Jaune having a bruise on his neck.
Jaune: dang Y/N, this still hurts.
Y/N: I certainly hope so asshole.
Pyrrha: language Y/N.....you were so not talkative while you first came here, what happened?
Y/N: realized I had nothing to lose.
Y/N began to bang on the side of the tree, a red sap coming out of it and going into the jar. He placed it down and immediately heard a slurping sound. He slowly turned to the jar to see Nora licking out the bottom.
Y/N: are you fucking kidding me?
Nora: sorry.....want a taste?
Y/N looked at Nora before looking at the others. Y/N then stood up and sighed, still looking at the team members of JNPR.
Y/N: I'm going to find somewhere....make sure she doesn't follow.
Y/N walked over about 20 meters away and started working with a tree, he heard the sound of a bush rustling and it made him turn around. He then walked over to the bush and reached, pulling the rustling individual out and threw them to the ground.
Grace: Don't hurt me!
Y/N: what the hell?!
Grace: Y/N?
Y/N: what were you doing in the bushes? Please don't tell me shy girl is bedding a man in the woods.
Grace: no......nothing like that, just looking at some of the Grimm insects.
Y/N: you make me want to smoke a cigarette, yeah I'll do that right now.
He pulled out a cigarette and began to smoke it.
Grace and Y/N were alone for the first time.
Grace: still worried.
Y/N: I have my scroll recording, I refuse to be falsely accused.....but not as worried if that's what you're asking.
Grace: can I ask you a question?
Y/N: go ahead.
Grace: why do you go to the bathroom all the time, I know you don't go number 2 or 1 that many times a day. I just hear a lot of throwing up and cursing.
Y/N: that's a story no one needs to know.
Grace: I mean, I bet Pyrrha knows.
Y/N: nope.....not her either. It's better that way....if people know, it just makes everything all the more confusing, so why confuse everyone?
He looked at his veins and immediately threw up, quickly returning to their normal color.
Grace: how have you gotten so used to it that you just stand and let one loose.
Y/N: exactly how you said it, just got used to it.

⚠️Play the Music up top if you want⚠️

The sound of a woman singing was heard in the distance, catching the attention of both Y/N and Grace.
Grace: what is that?
Y/N: something I don't like in the slightest.
Grace: it's singing?
Y/N: it's creepy....Grace get behind me.
A woman in white began to walk closer, her hair blonde, no older than 25, she was stunning to look at. Y/N stood his ground as Grace went closer behind him, looking at the female walk closer, her hands out and her ocean blue eyes staring them down.
Grace: Y/N!
Y/N: hush.
The female continued dining until she gently stopped, then looking at Y/N and Grace and smiled, she had perfect white teeth.
?????: why hello there.....