Two Remain

3rd POV
Y/N transformed into a black creature, it was larger than the other forms he had, roughly twenty five feet long.

He let out a massive high pitched roar as some of the crosses began to burn him, but not as bad as when he was the Goliath

He slid his hand across the deck and knocked some of the cultists out and over the side. He then looked over at two females and slapped them both away with his tail. He picked up a male cultist and threw him into the boat side, there was blood, but he'd survive. The group of cultists were finished, Y/N then turning his attention to The Priest and his comrade.
Ozpin and the rest of the kidnapped students ran out of the cabins and stood behind Y/N.
Ozpin: only two remain now.
Y/N put his hand in front of Ozpin and tapped on the ground twice before doing a quick point to Pyrrha. Ozpin nodded as Y/N glanced at him. Y/N growled as the Priestess took a step forward with The Priest.
Priest: you....will not destroy your destiny. Her destiny is needed for the safety of this world!
Y/N roared out as he brought his right hand up and went to bring it down quickly, when attacking, he appears to move slower, his size gives him a slight disadvantage if he doesn't think ahead.
The Priestess began to pray to herself as the storm came closer and closer. The Priest pulled out his cross and aimed it at Y/N, causing his skin to burn, still not at bad as the Goliath though.
Priestess: he isn't burning badly! Why?
Priest: because he is a beast that can withstand righteousness to an extent, the beast you fought had more evil history behind it.
Y/N roared out as he slid his hand across the boat, the two cultist leaders jumping over and throwing blades at
Y/N, causing an explosion right on impact. Y/N let out a massive roar as he then shook his head, he then lunged his head downwards and crashed it into the deck, the two dodging it.
Ruby: kick their butts Y/N!
Blake: why don't we help him?
Ren: this is something Y/N must do...he wants them to hurt, you can see in the way he attacks. I know it far too well.
Grace: where did Ozpin go?
Everyone looked around, unaware of the plan that Y/N gave Ozpin. The Priest threw more blades, this time slashing
Y/N's fills and making him roar out in pain, then blowing up. Ozpin ran to Pyrrha who was on the altar and looked at her. She slowly opened her eyes weakly and looked at Ozpin.
Pyrrha: Professor?
Ozpin: don't worry, I'm here.
The sound of a sharp crack was heard, The Priest flown to the side of the boat and hitting it hard. Ozpin saw this and quickly readied the syringe. The priest saw was happening and quickly stood up and ran towards Ozpin and Pyrrha.
Ozpin: piss off!
Ozpin stuck the syringe in Pyrrha's vein, he was then stabbed with a knife through the ribs by the Priest, stopping him.
Ozpin: Y/N! I'm down!
He went to the ground hard and was gasping for air. Y/N saw this and went towards the Priest, only for the Priestess to get in front of him.
Priestess: take her Father! I got this!
The Priest grabbed the recovering Pyrrha and threw her into the fishing boat on the side of the cruise and took off. Y/N watched the two start to get away, then looked down at the Priestess and bellowed out a roar. He then grabbed the Priestess and threw her to the deck like she was nothing.
He had nothing in his mind except getting Pyrrha back. Y/N let out a massive high pitched roar as he then dived into the water, swimming towards the boat that Pyrrha was on.