The Haunting Past

3rd POV
Y/N walked over to his sleeping bag on the floor, shirtless with every guy and girl looking. Not at his build however, only the amount of scars that covered his body. He went into the sleeping bag and pulled it over himself, and closed his eyes.

Timeskip 4 hours

Y/N walked on the pathway, stone forming in front of him and falling behind him, in the distance was a small home. He continued walking to it, the brush around him moving as growling was heard. Eyes of all different colors watched him, both small and larger creatures.
He made it to the door and opened it, slowly going in, with only one candle lit on the floor. Y/N turned his head to look behind him, seeing a massive creature standing a foot behind him.
Y/N: I go in?
The creature nodded as it looked at the house.
Creature: Idi ..... posmotri ..... put'
Y/N looked back into the house and walked in, closing the door behind him. He walked over to the candle and kneeled down to it and picked it up. Another candle then lit up, this time on a table. Y/N then heard a laugh, one he knew far too well. A little girl was then heard upstairs, one that Y/N always heard, never got a good look at.
?????: Mommy....can I come out?
Woman: not yet.
A baton came from the darkness and smacked him in the hand. Y/N winced in pain as he heard the blood drip on the floor. He opened his eyes to get nailed in the chest by the baton, making him yell out in pain as the sound of bones cracking was heard. His hands began to turn black as he let out a pained yell.
Woman: a semblance.....needs work
Y/N's eyes shot open, in a full on sweat as he pushed himself up. One of his scars began to glow on his chest. He heard the sound of heels clicking towards him.
Glynda: are you ok?
Y/N: I'm fine......I need a smoke.
Glynda remained silent for a few seconds.
Glynda: I'll join you.
Y/N: what?
Glynda: come on.
A few Minutes later
Y/N was outside with a cigarette in his mouth, shirtless with the scar on his chest slowly dimming out. Glynda took a deep breath before letting out a cloud of smoke.
Glynda: what's the deal with the scars?
Y/N: something I don't want to talk about.
Glynda: you had a nightmare, you were the only one squirming all night.
Y/N: creepy much.
Glynda: everyone else was sleeping like a baby....you know you can talk to me.
Y/N: I've known Pyrrha for years and she still doesn't know what happened to you.
Glynda: you can at least talk to me.
Y/N: not right now....none offense but I don't know you or anyone else at this place.... you should probably go back inside before that Ozpin guy notices that you're smoking on academy grounds.
Glynda: as long as I'm in a designated spot I'm fine.
Y/N: are we?
Glynda: nope, we are breaking the rules badly.
Y/N: well....that's always fun.
He inhaled more on his cigarette, finishing it off, and then flicked it away.
Y/N: What time is initiation?
Glynda: well....we did a count.
Y/N: a count for what?
Glynda: well.....even if you wanted, or even passed, there are not enough people for a team, we can't have any five people teams because of the vityl festival. A one person team is basically a suicide mission when you're sent out with our professors.
Y/N: damn.
Glynda: so maybe.....perhaps you could work at the academy. You won't be on a team, but you'll have a dorm to yourself, or possibly one person, depending on things, and you can continue with your education and everything else.
Y/N: so what? I don't even have an initiation?
Glynda: I'm afraid not.....I truly am sorry for this, but I figured I should tell you now instead of later.
Y/N: thanks.....I guess.
Glynda: I can explain it better when everyone's doing their initiation.