Prolouge

3rd POV
A door opened and a light shined in, a boy laid on the ground as a silhouette stood in the door way.
?????: look at all that blood. Now, want to try and get that so called semblance again?
Boy: N-no!
?????: exactly what I want to hear, I want to see if you got lucky.
Boy: no more! Please!
?????: let us start with the first lesson.
The female in the doorway pulled out a baton and smiled.
?????: shall we start with forehand or backhand? Your blood will paint these walls by the time I'm done with this one.
Boy: No!
The female walked over and lifted the baton and began cracking him in the body, the sounds of his bones were breaking as his Aura has been shattered for quite some time now.
His eyes then shot open as they turned black as his mouth began to drool, his nails turned black before his hand hardened into an exoskeleton.
?????: you need to have....your semblance!
The boy was hit again and again, one of the hits cracking him in the head, causing him to hear ringing as a tail grew from his lower back, a stinger was on the end of it. The hardened hand grabbed the baton and threw it to the side before the boy quickly got up.
?????: interesting.
The boy let out a pained cry before shoving past his abuser and running out the door. The abuser smiled as the boy ran into the wilderness. They then pulled out a scroll and began talking into it.
?????: well.....it's unlocked in a way. You'll see him heading to the road, grab him for me will you?
Meanwhile
The boy ran through the forest as rain began to fall from the sky, the ground becoming slick. His eyes returned to a normal color and his tail disappeared, before tripping and sliding down a hill, getting covered in mud and grass. He landed into a puddle. Flashlights were seen coming from the side, he looked at them and quickly ran.
Man: I think I see him!
The boy kept running as he kept spitting out mud, though he's unaware of the blood trail being left behind from his beating. The sounds of dogs barking behind them were heard as he continued running, his heart racing as the dogs barking for closer and closer along with the men screaming, the lights becoming brighter as the men grew closer.
The boy ran into the street and looked both ways, lights coming up the road, then turning to look at it. The car horn went off as the boy gave a stern look before the sound of metal was hit.