Chapter 1

Please, give my story a chance and read it and let me know ur opinion in the comments. I own nothing but my OCs.

Pairings: Fem; OC X Erik & Male;OC X Meg

P.S. There are Irish elements in it and even though I am not one; I love and worship everything Irish. I will use some words I know (and googled and searched) and their meaning will be at the bottom as a small dictionary and reminder. Also, if you are Irish and feel something is wrong.... please do tell me without hesitation.

/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=//=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=

The Grand Opera Theatre stood tall and majestic despite its destroyed by fire interior. The outside of the building as beautiful as ever and admired by anyone who passed by, including three redheads.

"Blimey. I cannot believe it we are here deartháir (brother)", one of the redhead trios said as she took in the whole building, sky blue eyes trying to memorize each little detail of it.

She wore simple brown pants and a white shirt with a slightly open v neck that stopped exposing the rest of her upper body thanks to the white laces that were tied in double knots in front of her chest

She wore simple brown pants and a white shirt with a slightly open v neck that stopped exposing the rest of her upper body thanks to the white laces that were tied in double knots in front of her chest. Her brown boots were slightly muddy and worn out while her fierce red-brown hair was braided above her right shoulder and decorated with few beautiful daisies.

"Yeah well believe it, Morgana. There is no turning back now", the older said as she fixed his brown coat and cleaned his white shirt. 

His brown pants were slightly new and he wore a little in better condition shoes

His red hair was moving with the autumn wind and he tried his best to keep them away from his face. Mentally cursing for letting them reach as long as they were; now passing his shoulders. Back home it was a common thing but now he was worried he would be mistaken for a woman if it wasn't for his broad and well-toned broad and his slightly heavy voice.

"I want to go in. Please deartháir, deirfiúr (sister)" a young, no older than 10 said as he turned to look at the two adults. 

His blue eyes filled with innocent as his dirty clothes consisted of a white shirt, similar to his sister, and brown pants that were muddy and worn out by time

His blue eyes filled with innocent as his dirty clothes consisted of a white shirt, similar to his sister, and brown pants that were muddy and worn out by time. In his arms, he held a white dog that barked in response to the boy's excitement; assisting by looking at the duo with its own puppy eyes.

The girl laughed a little and bent forward, hands resting on her knees as she looked at the younger boy.

"Of course you can go in, Keegan and you too Cu. We will all go together inside. This place is now ours", she said with a smile, her freckles adding to her exotic beauty and the boy released the dog, only to hug the woman's legs.

The said woman, Morgana, looked at her brother who left out a sigh but nodded with his head. He had to go in, either way, to inspect the damage and start working on repairing, if he planned to open the Opera house by the change of the year.

Therefore, the three siblings and the dog walked inside the grand doors. The young boy, Keegan, being the first to run inside, filling the empty theatre with laughter as his fellow friend ran by the boy's side.

Morgana and Cáel followed soon after, taking in the inside of the grand house.