TEACH ME BACK

TEACH SERIES #3

Lisa Lyndel Montero's life is full of pretending. She has two faces—not literally. She's sweet, polite, and gentle inside their house and around her family. And it sucks, not until she met Yeomra Kevin Rowan. She started to let him see her true colors; she doesn't need to pretend and hide.

An unexpected friendship with a random person.

As their friendship deepens, Lisa begins to realize something. She found herself wanting him, as they try to defy the odds and be just friends, they fail miserably. After all, when you fight fire with fire, you're bound to get burnt.

Funny how fate played tricks on them.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

This is a work of fiction. Names, businesses, places, events are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

• Grammatical and Typographical errors ahead. Be warned that this is the first/rough draft story.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

SaviorKitty ⓒ2021. All Rights Reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

•♕•

Started: Feb.  05, 2021
Finished: April 02, 2021

SaviorKitty