Disguise.

They hadn't seen her in hours, any trace there was of her gone besides the occasional movement within her apartment

They hadn't seen her in hours, any trace there was of her gone besides the occasional movement within her apartment. Steve looked to Natasha as they hovered outside of the door, her fist raised. "Steve, are you sure this is the right thing to do right not? She just lost her Godfather."

He sighed, not entirely sure himself. "We need her, we can't take on HYDRA and S.H.I.E.L.D without her." Nat bit at her lip before nodding, her fist coming down on the heavy oak door. There was silence for a moment as the two held their breath, listening out for the footsteps that should be leading to the door. There were none.

"Rose, listen, we need to talk to you; please let us in." Nat's smooth voice asked, her ear pressed to the door. "We know you're in there, and we know you don't want to but it's a matter of importance."

Again there was nothing. "Are we actually sure she is in there?"

"Food delivery service was last marked for a Primrose, three hours ago."

Nat rose a brow. "Three hours is a lot of time, Steve."

Steve looked to her for a moment before moving forward and raising his own fist against the wooden door. "Prim, please; we need you to help find Nick's killer; he wouldn't want you holed up in your apartment." Nat elbowed him, shaking her head.

There was a creak on the floorboard. "I really don't think I'm your person for this job." The weak voice said.

Nat sighed, pressing her hand to the door. "Believe me Rose, you are. Just let us in to talk." Rosie hovered on the other side of the door, dark eyes rimmed in red with puffy cheeks. She'd been bent at the knees, Took nestled against her as she ran her fingers over his scales. It had only been 24 hours, the wound still fresh in her mind as Nick's name was brought up. Took looked to her, his tongue running up the side of her face as his gaze turned from the door to her and back.

Rosie sighed, rolling her eyes at herself; stepping up, she moved towards it, unlocking the door. The pair looked at her before blinking, their eyes as wide as saucers. "What? I look like shit I know." She hadn't exactly been bothered with makeup, and she wasn't quite ready to show them the tattoos or that she looked like a fresh bag of garbage but she supposed there was no time like the present.

Nat shook her head, but even she couldn't help the occasional flicker of her eyes as she traced the white tattoos that ran lines across Rosie's face. They were like vines but not at the same time; close to look like soft leaves framed parts of her but she couldn't place the leaf. Steve was gobsmacked, his jaw remaining open as she led them further into her apartment. Something nudged Rosie's leg, her attention drifting to Took who was out of disguise and excited to meet whoever was at the door.