The Big Kahuna.

Rosie's eyes traced the falling flakes of snow that lingered from the orange hued sky, each passing cluster fluttered in front of the car window, before catching on a part of the car

Rosie's eyes traced the falling flakes of snow that lingered from the orange hued sky, each passing cluster fluttered in front of the car window, before catching on a part of the car. She watched them dance, mingling within the stretch of bright city lights as she sat beside Fury.

He had an air of calmness to him tonight; no lingering awareness of any potential threats, and no heavy gaze searching for a random bypasser to intimidate. It was just her and her Godfather sat eating a burger each with two shakes between them on the snowy streets of DC, a rare occurrence for early January. "You know you've gotten the Big Kahuna for the past 20 years now right? How do you know you don't want anything else?" Rosie asked, a brow raised as she bit into her own Jimmy Burger.

Fury looked at her, twisting in the leather streets as he grew serious. "Baby, when a burger tastes this good, you don't need to try any other; they're inferior."

"Yes but like, how would you know if the Jimmy is gonna taste any better. It's got all the components of the Big Kahuna but with added extras." Fury blinked, his one good eye sweeping her up and down in questioning.

He sighed, reaching for his shake. "That's where you're missing it; the Big Kahuna is made for its simplicity. There's good old pineapple in there, seasoning, bacon, that jazzed up mayo, Monterey cheese - and who could forget the thick patty of beef." Rosie laughed, shaking her head. She could teach an old dog new tricks, but there was no teaching Fury to enjoy a different burger. "How's that job going? What, what was it again? Data processing?"

"No. Data analytics, terribly interesting if you're not comparing searches from France and Norway." She was a wasted talent at that goddamn Public Relations place, she deserved to be running with the big dogs.

"You know, S.H.I.E.L.D would be more than willing to offer you a place. I just need to make some calls, get you on a team and you're ready. You'd just have to pass an exam." Here he goes again, she mused with a smirk, turning to face her godfather after he scrunched his wrapper and chucked it in the bag on the dash.

"You know Aunt Peggy would not approve. She doesn't want me getting involved with S.H.I.E.L.D work, not after what happened with mom and dad." The mood soured slightly, his eyes falling onto her and watching her securely.