Townhouse.

Life after the party couldn't have been better

Life after the party couldn't have been better. Rosie had been integrated like she was part of the Avengers, her and Steve were seemingly on cloud 9, and even Bucky seemed to smile a little more on the days that she did see him. They were moving, and the logistics of it all were mind numbing. Bucky had agreed to dye his beautiful hair in order to not get recognised travelling by car. It had taken him several hours, but he'd been trailing behind them the entire way.

Her head rested on Steve's shoulder, tired dark eyes blinking out every once in a while at the seemingly endless roads. The drive from one side of the state to the other felt longer than she had anticipated, even more so with a dragon cramping up the front of the van. "Almost there, baby. Not long now." It had been the fifth time he'd said it, the past hour more than any other but she believed it this time. Tall skyscrapers had begun to surround them, notable sights becoming more frequent, with foot traffic picking up. Everyone still looked busy despite the late night, quick to head this way or that with groups beginning to form of party goers.

She'd only ever been in New York a handful of times, mostly when she was accompanying Tony, but sometimes for trips with her parents. The lights and the city always had an air to it, a way that made life feel more magical. She liked Christmas in the city; sightseeing, getting hot chocolate, and shopping. While her parents had work, they never made it feel that way, they made it seem secondary. With Tony, it was the opposite; he was so deep in his work and building suits that together they never had time to relax.

Rosie's hand tightened in her lap, memories flicking like old pictures. To move there was a big deal, to make memories in that city... "Hey, look," Steve said, wrist thrown lazily over the wheel, finger pointing out ahead. "There it is." The brown drifted to where he directed, falling onto a tall apartment building. It was completely made from glass, with a set of spinning glass doors at the bottom and a lobby. Her brows rose, curious.

Her supposed apartment was on the tallest floor, mostly abandoned due to the sky high and frankly criminal price of it which made it perfect for Bucky. Rose didn't want anyone to disturb him, or make it seem like the city was completely swallowing him whole. It would be good for him, she thinks. "And you're sure it's already furnished?" She asked, lifting her head to give it a peek.

Steve nodded, letting out a small laugh. "Yes, it's furnished. We sent your stuff over last week, remember?" She was glad, there was no way she wanted to carry her stuff up all that way, even if there was an elevator.

"I know but..." She couldn't put her tongue on the worry, why it made her feel anxious. "I just want everything to be okay, that's all."