Insight.

Rosie's hand settled on the laser pointer, a little unsettled at the sight in front of her

Rosie's hand settled on the laser pointer, a little unsettled at the sight in front of her. It was a normal, quaint coffee shop; with a little outdoor seating area to offer the few rare rays of a January morning. But, what made the coffee shop their location, was the view just up the street of the high class restaurant - the place dronie had pinged as Sitwell's location.

Jasper Sitwell was her target, a quick act of deception enough to hopefully bring down HYDRA rested solely on their four shoulders. "You sure you got this?" Sam asked as he looked down at the little elf, the nerves hitting by large shades as she nodded.

"Point, keep it beneath the table; run a light program. Nothing I can't handle." Rosie repeated back, her voice steady. "You're okay handling the call?"

"Easy conversation, slight threats. Yeah, I got it." Rosie cracked a smile, nodding. Now it was just a waiting game.

She was grateful for being able to return to the apartment before coming on the mission, her stuff dropped off, and Took checked up on with a fresh croissant and some extra meatballs. The house wasn't too bad, the bed still strewn halfway across the hallway, her bedding having small rips from where he'd chosen to sleep on it, and Ducky having pride of place on the sofa. Classic. "Anything on the drone?" Sam asked, cutting her thoughts as she turned, looking to him.

"Not yet. They're still inside." The red dot in the furthest corner, unmoved as it had been the last thirty minutes.

Their ear pieces rippled with static. "It's definitely him?" Nat questioned, a little worried about the tech.

Rosie nodded. "Yeah. He has location turned on, on his phone, I'm sure this is the right number." It's the one she pulled from company files, the only other number being for his personal phone; not the standard issue company phone all business would be conducted on.

"Just keep at it, there's only so long a lunch break goes on for." Steve instructed, remaining determined as they sat in a car further down the street. Rosie's gaze met Sam's, the two a little tenser. "You know what? Rosie, head this way. Sam stay where you are. Nat, get into position."

The last minute decision caused confusion as Rosie stood from her place, keeping an eye on the small screen as she fisted the laser pointer, and headed to the car. Nat reached out. "Here, I'll take over." She told her before taking the pointer, and moving to cross the street.