Nick and Maria.

Rosie sat her head on her knees as they bundled them into the back of a van, handcuffs on their wrists with escorts sitting inside

Rosie sat her head on her knees as they bundled them into the back of a van, handcuffs on their wrists with escorts sitting inside. Dark eyes dared a glance to Steve, then dropping to his hands. More muscular, but definitely something in them that screamed familiar to the ones from Bucky's memory. She bit down on her lip, gently jolting her foot. "It was him. He looked right at me like he didn't even know me." Steve muttered, his voice low.

Rosie's head turned, voice low. "He doesn't remember things, Steve. They've wiped who he is to form the perfect assassin."

"How's that even possible? It was like seventy years ago." How was it possible for Steve to be here? Things happened, and that man... Bucky, had survived a lot.

"Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in '43, Zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped Bucky survive the fall. They must have found him and..." Taken him prisoner, experimented on him further.

"None of that's your fault, Steve." Nat told him. Guilt swam in his eyes, his hands tightening.

Steve shook his head, glancing down to his hands. "Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky." Had they been lovers? Just experimenting? They'd been close and Steve had looked into the eyes of his former best friend. It must have been hard; mourning someone, missing them, only to find out they were alive. Her heart hurt, her hands tightening.

Rosie's eyes drifted up, sight locking onto the bleeding wound of Natasha. It was still oozing, the bullet still embedded in her shoulder. "We need to get a doctor here, if we don't put pressure on that wound, she's going to bleed out." He uttered to the guard beside him, their hand rising with an electric rod.

It buzzes in the air, Sam sitting back before they turn, thrusting it into the chest of the guard, and beating him. The guard flopped, falling to the floor, and their eyes turned to the Rogue. Slowly, their hands rose, lifting the helmet from their head. "That thing was squeezing my brain." Hill sat in the uniform, a smile rising to Rosie's face.

Sam looks at her in confusion; and she turns to Steve. "Who's this guy?"

"Sam Wilson, pararescue." Sam introduced, Maria nodding. "You here to get us out."