Worries and Fears.

Life living with Steve felt like bliss, the townhouse an entire world of their own nestled in one of the loudest, busiest cities in the world

Life living with Steve felt like bliss, the townhouse an entire world of their own nestled in one of the loudest, busiest cities in the world. Rose had life good, a lazy morning in the kitchen, talking over a cup of dark coffee with Steve; then an afternoon taking a quick trip to the other apartment when he had to go to the tower to speak with James and check he was okay; before an evening being briefed by Steve on what they should expect for the next day or whatever.

Missions were nothing but searching for the remainder of HYDRA or the odd terrorist group, and the work she was doing with James seemed to be doing well. It wasn't until a brisk day in late April that sent Rosie worrying. Steve came home tenser than normal, his brows dipped a little lower than usual as he placed his bag down at the door and kicked off his shoes. Rosie's sense prickled, her body already moving from her place on the sofa to greet him; concern swimming in her eyes. "Everything okay?" She asked, holding out a cup of dark coffee to him, Steve eagerly taking it.

He nodded but paused, weighing it up for a moment. "We're being sent out."

Rosie's head cocked. "Sent out? Sent out where? Me and you?"

"We have to head to Novi Grad, Sokovia. Phil Coulson got intel that there's a HYDRA base there with Loki's scepter, we've agreed as a team," The Avengers. "To go over there and end it." That meant all of them were going over to this base, and they didn't know the full situation of what they were walking into. That's why Steve was tense, because he couldn't ensure everyone's complete safety.

"Okay, uh, when?" She asked softly. This was the last of a long list in the war against HYDRA, and that meant it was important it went well; there had to be planning, squads, stuff like that.

"Tonight." Steve said, the dark eyes snapping to him. Tonight? "I know it's late notice, and I don't know if we've got anyone to cover Took, but we have to head over there. It's the first time in a long time that all the Avengers have been called together for something other than a party, and I don't want to mess this up." The last time would have been on the attack in New York.

Rose shook her head. "No, it's fine. We've got everything here, we'll be fine." She knew who could watch Took, the same person who would beg to let him stay every time they visited. "Don't worry about Took, I'll get it sorted. Is there anything I can do for you right now? Anything you need?"

Primrose.   ▸ Bucky Barnes & Steve Rogers.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara