Stitches.

The shot rang out from behind them, the pair turning to watch as Rumlow and the others slowly parachuted down. "Thanks." Cap muttered.

"Yeah, you seemed pretty helpless without me." Natasha landed with a smile, instantly getting rid of her parachute before following Cap, Rosie a few paces behind them after digging her knife out of one man.

"What about the nurse that lives across the hall from you? She seems kind of nice." Rosie looked between the pair, a brow rose.

Steve huffed. "Secure the engine room, then find me a date."

Natasha broke away from the pair, grasping a railing. "I'm multitasking." She leapt over it. The pair continued to walk across the boat before stopping.

Rosie looked to Cap. "Stay low, do you think you can use the Drone again?" She nodded, before crouching between two large crates. Cap took a run up and jump before grasping hold of a small ledge then propelling him to the stairs; then back to another ledge. Rosie moved quick to power the drone, the small piece of device whirling up in the same settings she had before. It moved quick as she guided it up. "Get a clear view of the window, how many can you see?"

She moved up. There seemed to only be two figures in the room. "Two; Batroc in the chair and a soldier behind him." He nodded, signalling her to stay put.

"STRIKE in position." Rumlow whispered into comms.

"Natasha? What's your status?" She heard over comms, silence following. Rosie glanced up to Steve, who looked down to her. "Status, Natasha?"

There was a crackle. "Hang on!" Natasha cried out, silence followed. Cap's eyes flickered as he looked between the window and down to Rosie, debating on what to do. He couldn't let her go straight to Natasha in case she ran into trouble on the way, but Natasha seemed to be delayed. "Engine room secure." He heard, letting out a breath.

"On my mark. Three. Two. One." Shots rang out across the ship. Rosie called back her drone, her hand reaching up to grasp it. Cap lept, his body sailing through the window. Rosie turned as she heard the smash, eyes wide. She hovered, unsure what to do.