Epilogue

Two years later.

The following years went by quickly, bringing many changes to Taehyung, Jungkook, and their friends.

After taking a much needed break for a few months, Taehyung relaunched his career. He made new music that reflected on his past as well as his excitement for the future. The fans absolutely loved this version of him, feeling like they finally understood the person behind the celebrity.

Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin did end up touring together and they still toured together now. While the constant traveling and hectic schedules weren't always the easiest, they always had one another to lean on. Their bonds enabled them to reach new heights and greater success than they ever imagined.

Namjoon was still in a leadership position at Big Hit and was making a strong impact with the company's artists. He even formed a new boy group, which Yeonjun decided to join rather than pursue a solo career. Namjoon was a dedicated mentor to all he interacted with, and many attributed their successes to him.

Jin got more involved in his family's business, running the restaurant downtown. His charisma and determination were two very helpful skills, both of which contributed directly to many of his achievements. New partnerships were created and creative business models were put into place, all because of Jin's ingenuity. And even though he now held a more important role, he'd still staff the dessert counter every now and again.

Jin officially moved out of his parents' home and into an apartment with Namjoon as well. Somehow, the elder still managed to fluster Namjoon every single day.

Hoseok and Becky were married over a year ago, holding a big ceremony with lots of dancing. He still was an active choreographer at Big Hit, but he also opened up a studio to train underprivileged kids. He named his studio Hope World, wanting to remind his dancers of the power of positive thinking and to always dream big.

Yoongi and Jimin were also stronger than ever. The producer became quite well known in the industry for his own music, writing and producing songs for some of the biggest artists out there. Jimin was his number one fan and also the recipient of the most original songs. Writing personal lyrics for Jimin quickly became one of Yoongi's favorite hobbies.

And as for Taehyung and Jungkook, they were better than ever before. They recently moved into a new apartment, wanting a space that truly felt like theirs. Instead of a lavish penthouse, however, they opted for a cozy condo. Both still attended therapy, though less often than they initially did. They learned a lot over their sessions and were able to use many of the tools Lee Hyun taught them.

Outside of performing, both found new hobbies and passions. Jungkook got into filmography while on tour, often capturing clips of behind the scene moments. When he had downtime, he'd film anything from nature to Taehyung sleeping. The elder always joked that one of these days, Jungkook would inadvertently leave his camera on and accidentally capture some of their more intimate acts.

Taehyung, on the other hand, founded a mentorship program to connect with troubled children. He wanted to create a program that provided support and resources to those struggling, something he could have benefited from when he was younger. The program took off within no time, with many kids receiving the help they needed. Whenever Taehyung's schedule had him home, both him and Jungkook would volunteer each Saturday.

They had recently concluded yet another tour and were currently relaxing in their home. It was peaceful to be back in their safe space, one that both Jungkook and Taehyung built out of love and trust. They were cuddling on the couch when the elder suddenly sprung up.