9

"And then what happened?" Jimin asked, eyes wide as he listened intently to Jungkook's story. The two boys were walking out of of Big Hit's headquarters, both holding contracts in their hands.

"He said if I really wanted to be his mentee, that I could stay in his guest room," Jungkook replied, unable to fully believe the offer V made him.

"Wow," Jimin gaped. "Please tell me you said yes."

Jungkook, in fact, had not yet given V an answer. He told the artist he'd let him know after his exams were done next week.

"I don't know, Jimin. What if you're right? What if he only offered - only chose me - because he wants to sleep with me? I mean, we all know how much he gets around." Jungkook sighed, not knowing what to make of the situation.

"Who cares about the why?" Jimin said, throwing an arm around the younger. "He chose you, Kook. Whatever his reasonings were, he picked you. And that means you can now work with the best this industry has to offer. Don't make any rash decision that you're going to regret years from now."

Jungkook groaned. His friend was right. If he turned down the chance to have V as his mentor, he knew he'd instantly regret it. He'd live his whole life wondering what would have happened if he accepted this opportunity.

"Fuck it," Jungkook muttered. "I'm going to accept."

Jimin cheered. "We're going to have so much fun this summer! Although I will admit, Suga scares the shit out of me."

"Oh, did he speak with you?" The younger asked. He didn't miss the faint coloring rising to Jimin's cheeks.

"Yeah," the elder said. "He said something along the lines of me having potential. And that he wanted to whip me into shape."

Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows up and down. "How kinky."

Jimin hit him without force. "Stop. That's not how he meant it."

"Whatever you say," Jungkook taunted.

"And anyway, I know for a fact that he's dating that choreographer. J-Hope."

"Whatever you say," the younger repeated. "Alright. I'm going to go back inside and try to find V."

Jimin waved him off, telling Jungkook to call him later with all the details. The younger reentered the building and set out to find his new mentor.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was in a meeting room as Namjoon and Yoongi spoke logistics above him. Any hopes he had of escaping early were crushed; his two producers were adamant on discussing their gameplan now.

"And it will all culminate in a big showcase. That way we can introduce these guys to the rest of the world," Namjoon explained.

Yoongi nodded in agreement. "Let's keep it to minimum press for now. I want us to build up excitement and anticipation for the show, that way we can sell more tickets."

Taehyung felt eyes on him. "What?" He asked, looking at the two elders.

"Minimum press, Taehyung," Yoongi reiterated. "That means no stories of you boning that kid getting out."

"You've got to be kidding me," Taehyung said under his breath. His words didn't go unnoticed by Yoongi though.

"I am most certainly not kidding. I'd have to be blind to miss how you were eye fucking Jungkook. If one story gets out of you actually fucking him . . . "

Namjoon raised a hand, signaling this conversation to stop. "Relax, both of you. Tae won't do anything stupid. Right?" He added, looking at the younger.