45

"Baby?" Taehyung called out as soon as he stepped into his apartment. He set his shoes and bag down and walked through the living room, scanning for Jungkook.

It was two hours later than he anticipated getting in. It seemed like everything that could go wrong did go wrong on his trek back home from his press tour.

First, strong headwinds caused the plane to land almost an hour after scheduled. Then, at the airport, it took an absurd amount of time to get his bags. He knew he could have had them sent home later, but he needed his luggage.

There was a gift for Jungkook he wanted to give now.

By the time he reached the apartment, he seemingly lost all patience. However, as soon as he stepped inside, a sense of calm washed over him.

He was home.

The sounds of water hit his ears as he ventured closer to the bedroom. He realized Jungkook was showering, so he stood idly outside of the door while debating what to do.

More than anything, he wanted to see his boyfriend. Taehyung needed to hold Jungkook in his arms and feel his body against his own. These past two weeks without him had been more challenging than he expected. And now that he was mere feet away, he needed to see him and be with him.

But really, he should respect Jungkook's privacy, be patient, and wait a few minutes longer until the younger was finished.

He had enough restraint not to barge in on his boyfriend, right?

Right?

Wrong.

Taehyung opened the bathroom door softly, walking purposefully to the glass shower door. He slid it open, letting the steam leak out into the rest of the bathroom.

Jungkook jumped, his soaking wet hair falling over his forehead. He was about to speak when he was shocked into silence.

Taehyung, fully clothed, stepped inside the shower and wrapped Jungkook in his arms. He clung to the younger as he buried his face in his neck.

Without words, Jungkook instantly reciprocated his embrace and kissed the side of the elder's head. They stood like that for a few moments, breathing in the other's presence.

"We're never going this long without seeing each other again," Taehyung spoke into the crook of Jungkook's neck. "I won't allow it."

Jungkook smiled as he shifted a hand to cup the elder's cheek. "Your wish is my command, baby."

Taehyung smiled widely, running his hands up and down his boyfriend's back. "Hi, Kookie."

"Oh, so now I get a hello. You scared me half to death sneaking in here."

"I couldn't help myself," Taehyung laughed. "I needed to see you."

Jungkook chuckled with him. "You should've at least taken off your clothes first. You know how long these are going to take to dry?"

Taehyung looked down at himself, also seeing the younger's bare chest. Only now did he fully realize he had a naked Jungkook pressed against his body.

He looked up at Jungkook. "Help me take these off?"

The younger smiled and bit his lip, running his hands up to the lapels of Taehyung's jacket. It was stiff and heavy from the water, so it took some effort to slide down the elder's arms. Together, they finally got it off and tossed it outside of the shower.

"That'll be fun to clean up later," Taehyung remarked, struggling to pull his sweater over his head.

Jungkook helped him, rolling the thick material up the elder's chest. A loud plop sounded when it joined the coat on the floor.

"We'll deal with it later," Jungkook reassured him, fingers making quick work of undoing the other boy's leather belt. He pulled it through the loops of Taehyung's wet jeans, his eyes running over Taehyung's bare chest.

"You're so beautiful, Tae," he whispered, "and you're so fucking sexy."

"Says the naked man undressing me," Taehyung replied huskily. He ran his hands over the younger's body, delighting in the smoothness.

Jungkook tugged on the waistband of Taehyung's pants, pulling him closer and kissing him hard. He deftly unbuttoned and unzipped the jeans, trying to push the inflexible material down the elder's legs. Taehyung laughed against his lips when his jeans barely budged, Jungkook's struggle amusing him.

The laugh sounded like a challenge, causing something new to spark within Jungkook. He used his additional strength to push Taehyung against the shower wall, his hands giving up their quest of undressing the elder.

Taehyung gasped at the younger's force, his surprise allowing Jungkook to thrust his tongue into his mouth. They let their hands roam over each other's bodies, with Jungkook's coming to palm over the elder's growing hard on.

"Fuck," Taehyung said, breaking their kiss and throwing his head back against the wall.

Jungkook pressed closer, moving his mouth to Taehyung's ear. His trapped the lobe between his teeth, pulling down before releasing.

"I need these jeans off," Taehyung murmured, the stiff fabric unable to make space for his arousal. It was starting to get uncomfortable.

The younger's hand traveled north, gripping the edge of the pants once more. "You're gonna have to help."

Both the boys took hold of the jeans and pulled down, Taehyung wiggling to aid with the process. They struggled, both laughing at how laborious this was.

"I hope this teaches you to never wear clothes in the shower again," Jungkook said, wedging his hands in between the fabric and Taehyung's skin for leverage.

The elder inhaled sharply at the direct touch, shivers erupting across his skin as Jungkook's hands glided down his thighs.

"Yes, lesson learned."

Finally, after the never ending struggle, Taehyung's pants were removed.

"I'm never wearing skinny jeans again either," the elder huffed, throwing them as far away as possible.

Jungkook ran his fingers underneath the band of Taehyung's boxer briefs. "But your ass looks so good in them."

The last remaining article of clothing Taehyung wore was quickly removed by the overeager younger. Jungkook grinned in victory, running his hands all over the elder's ass.

"You're hands are all pruny," Taehyung commented, pressing their hips together. He sighed at the contact.

The younger did as well, his nails digging into his boyfriend's flesh. "I've been in here a while."

"Yeah? How long does it take you to get washed up?"

Jungkook let his fingertips graze between Taehyung's butt cheeks. The elder swore softly.

"I was making sure no inch was left uncovered," he answered lowly, voice thick with desire. "I want you, Tae."

Taehyung groaned, reaching out to turn off the water.

"We can just stay in here?" Jungkook questioned, but the elder shook his head.

"You're all red and wrinkly." He grabbed a towel off a hook and threw it over the younger's head.

Jungkook rubbed it all over his hair. "What's wrong with being red and wrinkly?"

Taehyung chuckled and opened the shower door.

"Don't worry. We won't go too far."

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

V A L E N W R I T I N G

Hmm I wonder what's gonna come next . . . 🤔🤔

And thanks to everyone who left feedback on what they like/don't like to see in taekook ffs! I was interesting in your thoughts for future stories (don't worry, I know where this one is going hehe). So always appreciate it!