Alaskan Triangle

Finally updating!! 💜

Almost everyone knows the tale of the Bermuda Triangle, but you might not know about the Alaskan Triangle. It is said that on average 5 of every 1,000 people go missing in Alaska according to LA Times, so even if there is nothing supernatural going on, it's still easy to get lost in the Alaskan wilderness.

A tribe called The Tlingit Tribe that lives in Juneau has their own theory for the high amount of missing people. The tribe says it's The Kushtaka. The Kushtaka are shape-shifters that lure women and children to waters with fake cries in order to drown them and take their spirits. Many say The Kushtakas are half man, half otter.

It's said that authorities conduct hundreds of rescue search missions, most often to return without finding the missing people or any evidence. The Alaskan Triangle began to attract the publics attention in October 1972, when a small, private plane carrying U.S. House Majority Leader Hale Boggs, Alaska Congressman Nick Begich, an aide, Russell Brown, and their bush pilot Don Jonz seemingly disappeared in thin air while flying from Anchorage to Juneau. For over a month, 50 civilian planes and 40 military aircrafts and boats, covered a search area of 32,000 square miles, but there was no trace of the plane, the men, wreckage or debris ever found.

Many people believe the disappearance of these people are energy vortex. Energy vortexes are twirling centers of energy concentrated in specific places where the energy happenes most intensely. The energy will radiate in a spiraling cone shape spinning clockwise or counterclockwise, creating positive and negative effects. They are said to affect humans in various ways such as mental, and emotional ways. The negative vortexes spiral downwards in a counterclockwise motion. Some places that are said to have negative vortexes are The Bermuda Triangle, Japan's Devil Sea, and Easter Island.

Rather you believe in The Kushtaka or you believe the vortex or think it's just people getting lost in the Alaskan wilderness it's still a little creepy to know this information about Alaska.

Thanks for reading and once again I'm sorry for leaving for so long. Anyways I hope you liked this story! Please vote and comment your thoughts. Thanks again I love you all so much byeeee!! 💜 Air hug 💜