Purple mirror-Japanese

WARNING: it s very important that you do not remember this phrase by your 20th birthday. If you remember these words by your 20th birthday you will die. I don't know if this is true so just be careful.

This urban legend is about a purple mirror. At first it doesn't seem that bad or scary but it is said that if you remember this story by the age of 20 you will die. Here is a story that goes with this legend.

A long time ago a young Japanese girl was given a mirror to her from her parents. She loved her mirror so much that she would end up looking at herself in the mirror everyday. She wanted to look beautiful so bad to the point where she developed anorexia. She began to getting painfully skinny and frail but every time she would look in her mirror she would she herself as a beautiful young lady. One day while the girl was painting her mirror purple she began to notice who she really was through her reflection and she was absolutely mortified. She hated how she look and ended up breaking her mirror. Her 20th birthday came and she was preparing for her big birthday party when she was hit by a car and killed. As she was laying on the ground dying her last words where "......purple..mirror......purple mirror...purple mirror...."

After her funeral her parents went to search her room and had discovered that her broken mirror was gone. Then rumors began to spread some who attended her funeral had died under mysterious circumstances. Every since then the phase "purple mirror" is cursed and whoever remembers it by there 20th birthday will die.

HELLO!! I am back sorry I wasn't here I had a lot of work to get done but I finally updated and will be updating again today. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Make sure you do something to remove this legend from your brain before your 20th birthday just in case. Thank you all sooooooo much for reading!! I love you all so so much and hope you have an amazing day. Remember I am doing a face reveal when I get to 500 reads we are almost there FIGHTING!!AIIIR HUUG!!!!!!! 💜💜🤗