Red room-Japanese

Hi! 💜

The red room is a Japanese urban legend about a pop-up that appears when you are on the internet. It is said if you close it you will die. This is a story that goes along with this legend.

There once was a boy who was addicted to the internet. He had heard the legends of the red room by one of his close friends at school. That same evening when the boy got home from a day of school he went to the internet to see if he could find out anything else about the said legend. All of a sudden and out of nowhere a small pop-up with a red background appeared. Written in black was a message that said "Do you like-?" (Look at the picture at top that's how it looked)

The boy thought nothing of it and closed it. Soon after it popped up again. He tried desperately numerous times to try to close it but it always came back. Eventually the boy had noticed that the question had changed. It now said: "Do you like the red room?" After he read the message the screen went black and a list of names appeared in red. At the very bottom of the list the boy saw his friends name. The same friend who told him about the red room.

All of a sudden the boy noticed something was behind him and became unconscious. The next day the boy didn't show up for school. There was a rumor going around that something had happened to the boy. The next day his classmates heard the horrible news. The boy was said to have committed suicide and had painted his room with his own blood.

Hi. I'm back with another update. I hope you enjoyed this sick and twisted urban legend. I love you guys so so much. Please help me get to 500 reads so I can do a face reveal!! I hope you have a great day and I love you so so much! BYEEEEE!! Air huuuuuug!! 🤗💜💜🤗