Hanako-san- Japanese

This story actually takes place in a bathroom. Yeah it's weird but just go with it. Hanako-San is a Japanese urban legend about the spirit of a young girl that is said to haunt school bathrooms. Some say that she is the ghost of a girl killed during an air raid in World War Two. Other also say that she was murdered in a school bathroom by a psychotic parent, teacher, or student. Hanako-San can be described and has been described as having very pail skin and is always wearing a red skirt. Her hair is short and black and done in an old fashion kinda way. She is said to stay in the third stall of the girls bathroom. You can also do a ritual to try and summon her.

It's actually very simple to try and summon her. All you have to do is stand very close to the stall door, knock three times, and and ask "Are you there Hanako-San?" After you have done this there will probably be a stretch of silence but if the ritual worked Hanako-San will then answer in a slow whisper "Yes, I am here." After that it really depends on what school you are at. Sometimes a hand will bust through the stall door and drag that person in the stall and kill them. Another saying is that after the silent pause the stall door will open a slight bit open. If that person has enough courage and bravery they will push the stall door open fully revealing Hanako-San herself. No one knows why she wants to hurt people but it is said that she will protect some kids that is being bullied or having problems with other ghost.

Authors note:Thank you so so much for reading I really hope that you enjoyed this story. Maybe you can try this at your school but be careful and watch out for Hanako-San. I hope you have a great day byee!!!💜