Quoke vs Spectrum (Chapter Ten)

"I'm here. The place seems closed." Quoke said. He observes his surroundings as he proceeded deeper into the trampoline park. It was 10pm and Officer Sam and Quoke was at SkyZone. "Maybe you over-thought this one..."

"No. I'm sure I'm right. I know I am." I replied. I ate girl scout cookies from behind the monitor as I watched Karen check the cameras.

"All the cameras are spray-painted over. Something's definitely up." Karen added.

"Are there any other ways you can get eyes here?" Sam asked.

"I sometimes look through Jarahn's lenses. But he's right next to me, so yeah."

"How come you didn't add that to my suit?" Quoke asked. He sounded offended.

"Because. No one knew you would be staying with us. And your suit has like, no tech. Just armor and padding. And like, stage 2 of Jarahn's LEDs in your helmet. It would've taken us days if we added the same amount of tech that's in Jarahn's suit in yours- so shut up."

"Fine, whatever..." He grumbled.

"Hey! I got something!" Sam yelled. Quoke rushed towards Sam and they found a little kid wrapped up in rope. "A little kid...she caught a little kid."

"There could be more all over this place. And this place is huge." Quoke said worriedly. "Maybe we should call in a team?"

"You won't be calling ANYONE." Spectrum voice echoed from the intercom. "This party was invite only. And the only one who was invited was Pulse! Although, I am very impressed with how you figured it all out." She complimented, "I have other matters to attend to! Please look over my children for me, and clean their diapers! They tend to have a lot of booms booms!" You can then hear the intercom being ripped out of the wall which left a LOUD feedback sound filling the room.

"Bombs. They're bombs there!" I yelled into the headset. The marches of gang members started to fill the room. There were at least 15 guys against two of them.

"I don't like these odds..." Quoke gulped as he studied his enemies and stands in front of the innocent kid.

"We need back up at SkyZone!" Sam shouted into his walkie talkie. "Stand down! I will fire!"

"What would bullets do to me?" One of the thugs said. My eyebrow raised. That voice was familiar. "Is Pulse on the other side of those comms in your ears?! Let him know I want that rematch!" He shouted. I knew who it was...It was Phil. I never thought I'd ever hear from him again.

"Uh. Pulse? You know this idiot?" Quoke asked.

"An old friend." I mumbled, annoyed.

"We ain't friends! You broke my arm!" He yelled.

"That was only once!" I retaliated,

"And you knocked me out and left me to be arrested in Skyzone! Luckily, I escaped! So, how about you show yourself so I can return the favor?!"

"Wow...out of all archenemies...it's gotta be him.." I say in disappointment.

A chain then suddenly wrapped around the neck of Phil and tugged down. Phil fell head first into the floor and was rendered unconscious.

"What the?!" Quoke exclaimed. He looked around cautiously until a man landed in between them with chains wrapped around his forearms.

"No need to fear, Link is here!" He yelled.

"Who the hell...? How did you know we were here? How did you know to come here?" Officer Sam asked. Link then showed him a radio that was in his pocket.