~Chapter Ten~

You've got a good heart
But I know it changes
A restless tide, untameable

You came my way
And I knew a storm could come too
You'd lift me high, or let me fall

But I took your hand
Promised I'd withstand
Any blaze you blew my way
'Cause something inside
It solidified
And I knew I'd always stay

You can build me up
You can tear me down
You can try but I'm unbreakable
You can do your best
But I'll stand the test
You'll find that I'm unshakeable
When the fire's burnt
When the wind has blown
When the water's dried
You'll still find stone
My heart of stone

You say we're perfect
A perfect family
You hold us close for the world to see
And when I say you're the only one I've ever loved
I mean those words truthfully

But I know, without my son
Your love could disappear
And no, it isn't fair
But I don't care
'Cause my love will still be here

You can build me up
You can tear me down
You can try but I'm unbreakable
You can do your best
But I'll stand the test
You'll find that I'm unshakeable
When the fire's burnt
When the wind has blown
When the water's dried
You'll still find stone
My heart of stone

Soon I'll have to go
I'll never see him grow
But I hope my son will know
He'll never be alone
'Cause like a river runs dry
And leaves its scars behind
I'll be by your side
'Cause my love is set in stone

How? How am I suppose to react to this? All this time, Ruki lied to me just to get me to trust him and I believed him. I looked at Reiji in complete shock. His faces was dead, but on the inside I could tell he was annoyed.

"He used you. What for, we don't know yet. But from what I can guess, it not for something good," Reiji said calmly, taking off his glasses and rubbing his face in exhaustion. His eyes looked directly into mine, his ruby eyes piercing mine.

"What are you going to do now?" I asked him, quietly, the only question coming to my head, and I was scared of what his answer was going to be. "Am I going to be locked up in the mansion again? Have to stay with one of the brothers at all times?"

"That was our first thought if what to do, a taste of your own medicine so to say, but I knew that wouldn't be good enough. You'll be staying with one of the brothers at all times yes, but we won't hide you. The Mukami brothers know that we have you so there's no point I'm hiding you" Reiji explained while putting his glasses back on and finally letting me go, allowing me to move away from the bookshelf.

Sat silently on the edge of my bed, I waited for one of the brothers to appear, waiting to see who I was going to be with for the night, waiting for the punishment to begin, so to say. Please let it be any of the brothers apart from Subaru. He is the last person I want to see right now. I want to fix things between us, but I can't. He won't talk to me, and whenever i tried to, he would just ignore me or teleport away.

Trying to get out of my head, I stood up from the plush and soft bed and moved towards one of my windows where she saw some familiar faces.......

Meanwhile, in the garden, Yui  was walking around, admiring the roses. It was so cloudy and windy, it was as if the sky was trying to warn someone of something. She knelt down in front of one of the rectangular plot of roses and signed.
"Why can't I sleep?" She asked herself as she picked up a fallen petal. "Who was that? Can't stop thinking about it."

"Eve..." came a voice from somewhere. It was distant but was yet close in her ear. The voice sounded so exhausted and almost dead inside. You stopped up, startled, and look all around her, but there was no one around.

A footstep was heard from behind her so she quickly whipped around only to see nothing yet again. Next to her, Kou lent down into her ear.

"Here you are," he said casually in her ear. She jumped, eyes startled. She dropped the rose petal and run down the concrete path a small amount, turned around and saw Kou picking up the petal she dropped.

"Who are you?" She shrieked, startled and confused as to how this stranger found her in the garden, and got into the Sakamki household.

"Heh... Good morning little Masca (?) Kitty," he said normally while kissing the petal a little. Yui moved away even further, afraid.

She looked to her side and saw someone else. Azusa. He stood there looking at her with a deadpan look on his face. She tried to run in the opposite direction, only to hit into something that felt like a brick wall. Looking up, she saw yet another man.

"Easy," Yuma said to her, looking at her as if she was his prey and he was the predator. His smirk made his things show and glisten in the light of the moon. "You're not going anywhere, little pig..."

You gasped in shock, scared, when she felt something behind her followed by Azusa saying "You smell" making her look back at him. "Amazing. Your aroma is so much like mine."

"NO!" Yui screamed as she ran away from these three strange men. As she ran, the harder she was to see from Yuki's bedroom. She stood there watching it all go down until Fun was our of site. So that's what you were using me for then. What makes Yui so special that both the Mukami and Sakamaki brothers want her?