~Chapter Three~

"Why in the hell were you associating with them scum!?" Subaru screamed at me. The first time we've spoken since that night, and it's him shouting at me. We were currently in my room. I was sitting on my bed when all of a sudden, Subaru came storming in and started shouting at me because I was with two of the Mukami brothers.

"Subaru!" Screamed a voice from the door. Leaning against the door post, was Shu and Reiji glaring at Subaru. Reiji was the one who Subaru's name. "What on earth do you think you are doing!? Leave her alone!"

"Fuck off Reiji!" Subaru replied. He was getting angrier and angrier as seconds went by making me more scared. It brought back memories of when I was there and from the day, he shouted at me. "She was with those scum!"

"That doesn't matter to you," Shu said, shocking all of us. We all looked at him confused and a bit curious about what he meant. "Yuki can hang out with whoever she wants. It won't matter to you as you're not her boyfriend."

From what Shu said, Subaru got more pissed off and ended up punching one of my walls. He glared daggers at Shu and Reiji as if it would kill them instantly. He pushed past them and walked away, to who knows where. Shu and Reiji then came into the room and sat on the end of my bed.Only now, had I noticed that I was shaking a little.

"Are you okay Yuki?" Shu asked, taking one of his earphones out and looking at me with concern and worry in his eyes. Reiji's eyes held the same emotions. I gave him a small nod, before looking down at my hands that were fidgeting with a part of my blanket.

"Yuki, know that you can hang out with whoever you want, but please, be careful around the Mukami brothers. They aren't who you think they are and can't be trusted," Reiji said, agreeing with Shu's statement, but yet also disagreeing with it.

"What happened to me being allowed to whoever I want to hang out with?" I asked quietly, before looking up, dead in Reiji's eyes. "Like Shu said, you aren't my boyfriend therefore you have no say in who I am friends with."

"Yuki...." Reiji began. He took a deep breath and adjusted his glasses before looking at me in the eyes with a deadpan look. "Just trust me when I say that they aren't to be trusted... if you are to continue to socialise with them, then please be careful."

Ring ring ring

The bell for first lesson went. After the conversation yesterday, I kept myself hidden in my room as usual, but I did think about what would happen if I were to leave the Sakamaki household. This thought has still been on my mind.

"Yuki..." A chilling, deep voice said behind me, taking me out of my thoughts and scaring me a little. I turned around to see Ruki with the same book in his hand. "The bell went. Shouldn't you be heading to your first lesson?"

"Shouldn't you be heading to yours as well Ruki?" I replied with a small smile. A face of amusement made its way onto Ruki's face.

"Touché Yuki," he said before walking down the corridor, gesturing for me to follow him, as I did. "There seems to be something on your mind. Care to share Yuki? It might help you."

"What happened between you and the Sakamaki brothers?" I asked, getting straight to the point. He face turned cold for a second before changing to a long of curiosity.

"Why do you ask Yuki?" he replied. He didn't answer my question... I'll answer his, but I still want an answer to my question...

"Reiji doesn't like the idea of me being associated with you or your brothers. No one the Sakamaki brothers seem to like the idea. Something must've happened to make them not like you," I answered. "Now may you answer my question as I answered yours?"

"It is most likely because me and my brothers are half breeds," Ruki said confusion me. Half breeds? As if seeing my confused face, he continued. "The Sakamaki brothers were born vampires whereas me and my brothers were made them when we were young. However, I can tell that there is something else on your mind."

"What do you think would happen if I were to run away from the Sakamaki household?" I asked bluntly, taking Ruki by surprise. He must've thought I was joking so I gave him a look that showed him that I was serious.