~Chapter Seven~

Today was the day. The day that I was accidentally brought into this world and have been punished for it ever since, but no one knew. No one knew it was my birthday today.
I walked out of my room and down to the kitchen in a long white nightgown and saw Ruki cooking away, with Kou there as well, talking to him non stop.

"Good morning Yuki, I hope you slept well," Ruki said quickly looking at me, giving me a small smile, then going back to working on what he was cooking.

I said a small thank you then went over to the fridge to grab a bottle of water. I closed the fridge behind me gently and turned back around only to be greeted with a hard chest. I looked up and saw Yuma with his usual smirk.

"Morning Princess," Yuma said quickly, giving me a small pat on the head then left the room to what I guessed was the living room.
"Why don't you go upstairs and get dressed into something more comfortable and then go into the living room. Breakfast will be finished soon," Riki suggested, nugging me to leave him and Kou alone. I gave him a nod and left to get myself dressed, bakc in the room that was now mine.
When I entered the room, I found some clothes carefully laid out on the end of the bed.

This was the first time that clothes had been laid out on my bed like this, making me confused and a little scared

This was the first time that clothes had been laid out on my bed like this, making me confused and a little scared. Never the less, I still got dressed and found that they clothes fit perfectly and they all went well, creating a nice outfit.

Carefully, I walked down the stairs and saw Yuma walking up the stairs. He noticed me walking down.
"I was just about to come and get you. I see the outfit fits you perfectly, but you're hair is still a mess," He said, while helping down the last few steps.

"Heyyyy. That's rude Yuma," I replied. "I didn't get the chance to do anything with my hair yet. I was letting it air dry before doing anything to it."

"Fine, but have it ready for around lunch time as we're all going out to get something to eat," Yuma explained. We walked into the dining room to see breakfast all laid out and Kou was sitting in his seat, secretly eat the food on his plate.

"Why are we going out? Special occasion or something? Since I've met you and the Sakamaki's, I've never gone out for a meal," I asked, slightly scared that they somehow knew that it was my birthday today. Please say that they don't know, please say that you don't know.

"We don't know," Kou said, joining our conversation, after sitting there quietly listening. "Ruki never told us why, only said that we would go out for lunch today."

"Why we are going out is something you will find out later. Until then, sit here and enjoy some breakfast," Riki said finally coming out of the kitchen, with Azusa quietly following behind him.

After breakfast, I went back upstairs to sort out my hair and makeup as I didn't want to leave the house looking like a 'mess' as Yuma said. I sat down at the desk and pulled out all of my makeup and began applying it to my face.

After a little while, I was done with my makeup and felt very proud of what I had done with limited amount of supplies.

Seeing as my makeup was done, I decided to move onto my hair, I wanted something casual, but elegant at the same time to go with the outfit and makeup look

After about an hour, I was completely ready to go out and just in time it seems as someone knocked on my door moments after.
"Yuki... I was sent... to collect... you..." I hear Azusa say from the other side of the door. I grabbed a small bag, placed my phone and purse in it, placed it over my shoulder and walked towards the door. I opened the door and saw Azusa in a nice casual ware. " Ready... to go?"

I gave him a nod and we both walked down the stairs together where the rest of the brothers were waiting for us. We went into the limo and began our journey into the unknown.

After a long car journey we made it to a fancy looking restaurant called 'Yellow Rose' . We made our way inside where we were greeted with large amounts of noises and small children running round our feet, one of which accidentally hit into me.
" I'm sorry ma'am, my friend accidentally knocked me into you," they said in a small, apologetic voice.

" it's alright sweetheart. It happens to everyone at some point doesn't it," I said while giving the child a smile showing that they are forgiven and I know that they didn't mean any harm from it.

"Yuki, we've got our table, you coming?" Kou asked, placing his hand on my shoulder startling me a little. I gave him a nod and began following him before I gave the child a small wave, saying goodbye.

As soon as we sat down, menus were placed in front of us and we picked it up to choose what we wanted to eat.
Ruki picked a simple salad with some chicken on the side, Yuma picked a vegetable soup, Kou picked a sweet and sour chicken, Asuza picked a small pizza, whereas I picked a classical chicken carbonara.

The food was brought out to us, but not in a normal way. As the waiters and waitresses came out, they began singing 'happy birthday' making me realise that Ruki knew it was my birthday and planned all of this. I gave him a look that said thank you and we began to eat out food.

This is the best birthday I have ever had thanks to them. Thank you so much...