~Chapter One~

"Yuki, where are you?"

"Yuki please come back! Yuki!"

I walked around in the garden, alone. My mind was blank, I felt nothing. No happiness, no sadness, nothing. It has been about a week since the whole Cordelia situation, and this was the first time I had stepped out of my room, other than what happened between me and... him. All of the brothers were worried about me. Laito kept on entering my room, making sure I was okay, and some nights stay with me and slept next to me.

Even with everything Laito has done to help me, I still feel alone and like I shouldn't be here anymore. I looked up to the moon, it reflecting onto my face, making me squint a little. Is there somewhere else I can go? Would someone want to help someone as weak as me? I thought, with a tear slowly fall down my cheek.

"Yuki?" said a voice. I looked to my left and saw Reiji. "we're leaving for school in an hour. Will you be joining us today?"

"I..." I started. His face showed a bit of concern and hope. "I will try today, but I don't know... if I'll be able to last the entire night."

"I understand that Yuki. If you wish to leave the school at any point, come and find me and I'll being you back here myself," Reiji said, bowing a little, then leaving the garden. I should go and get ready I suppose...

While walking back to my room, I came across Subaru who was sitting down, looking out the window. Noticing my presence, he looked over to where I stood. Unsure of what to do, I just stood there, looking at the ground.

"tch," I heard him say, before I felt a gust of wind against my face. I looked up and saw no one. He had left. He had left me alone. "Subaru please come back.... Please don't leave me alone again," he never came back. Just like now, he left me alone.

"is this how it is now Subaru?"

"Yuki!" screamed Ayato as he saw me walking down the stairs in my school uniform. I gave him a small smile. "you're coming with us to school today?!"

"if it's okay with everyone, I would like to," I said, quietly and hesitantly. Everyone minus Subaru gave me a smile and said that they would like it if I was there or that it was fine. A small smile found its way on my face as well all slowly left the mansion and made our way towards that limo. Thanks to Laito and Reiji, I got to sit next to Ayato and Shu while Subaru was on the other side of the limo, next to Yui and Reiji.

As we pulled up to the front of the school, we could hear the screaming of the fangirls. The one thing I didn't miss was the fangirls. We pulled up at the front of the school and one by one, we got out of the limo. I was one of the first out of the limo. As soon as Yui got out of the limo, all of the fangirls gave her death glares or said things about her making me laugh silently a little.

In the back of the crowd, stood four boys. One of them I recognised from my cooking class. "You've been here for the past few weeks, so you aren't 'new'," someone said from the back of the room. I turned to see who said it and was greeted by a boy with grey hair that turned into a light blue. He saw me looking at him and gave me a small wink and smile. Yet again, he gave me a small wink causing a growl to come from behind me. I look behind me to see Subaru looking at the four boys, before looking down at me and giving a small eye roll making me a little annoyed.

Before any of the brothers could say anything, I walked ahead of them, towards the school building. I took a deep breath, preparing me for what was ahead of me. Who were those boys and why does the one with the grey hair keep giving me winks?