~Chapter Two~

Quietly, I walked through the cold and silent corridors. I was supposed to be in Food Tec, but I didn't want to go and can't be asked to deal with any drama that would happen in that class. Its third period and everyone has asked me why I haven't been in for the past few weeks and if I was okay. News and gossip apparently spreads fast around here.

"Yuki!" someone screamed. I looked ahead of me and saw Yui and Ayato. I gave them a deadpan look showing I didn't want to talk to anyone and that I wanted to be left alone.

"you can't just skip lesson like that Yuki. You'll be in a lot of trouble. Come on, we still have half of Food Tec left," Yui said trying to persuade me. She came up to me and grabbed my left wrist making me flinch back and remove my wrist from her grip rather harshly.

"Leave me alone," I said annoyed. I looked at her with an annoyed face while she looked at me with a hurt and shocked face. "I don't care if I get into trouble. Leave. me. alone."

"Yuki- "Ayato began before he was cut off from someone that was behind me.

"She said to leave her alone. I think you should do what you are told to do and get to YOUR class before you two get into trouble," said the voice behind me, emphasising the your. I turned around and saw one of the boys that I saw this morning with the one who keeps winking at me.

"Yuma Mukami..." Ayato said with anger in his voice. His eyes went from concern to annoyance and pure anger. "what brings you here, away from you mud?"

"I'm merely helping out a young girl who you are trying to force into doing something is cannot and doesn't want to do. I'm being polite," said the one who is apparently called Yuma. "Now why don't you two do us a favour and go away and play with each other or whatever you ass holes do."

The name that Yuma had just called Ayato and his brothers made him tip over the edge. He was going to charge at Yuma before Yui grabbed a hold of him and pulled him back, calming him down a little and stopped him from charging at us. Yui dragged Ayato away leaving me with Yuma.

"ass hole," Yuma said before moving closer to me until he stood next to me. He was looking in the direction that Yui and Ayato went. "you okay? They weren't bothering you that much were they?"

I shook my head no. seeing as he was closer, I got a better look at him. Long dark brown hair that was put into a messy ponytail, brown eyes that were stern, but filled with concern, and he wore the uniform messily. Two of the top buttons were undone, showing off his necklace. His tie wrapped loosely around his shirt, sleeves rolled up and his shirt untucked.

"checking me out princess?" Yuma said making me blush a little due to the nickname and that I was caught staring at his face.

"no... I was merely familiarising myself with your face," I said before walking away from him. "also, that nickname is far from the truth... I am not a princess and will never be one."

RING RING

I sat on the brick wall in the front of the school, waiting for the brothers. While waiting, the man with grey hair that went into blue came and sat next to me with a large brown book in his hands. I looked at him confused as to why he would sit next to me.

"Yuma told me about Ayato. He didn't hurt you, did he?" the man asked. I shook my head no making him smirk a little. "my names Ruki Mukami, Yuma's older brother. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Yuki..." I introduced myself. He seemed very nice and his voice was very calming. As I was about to say something else to Ruki, I saw the brothers come out of the school with annoyed looks on their face. "I should go... it was nice meeting you Ruki, as well Yuma."

I quickly stood up from the brick wall and slowly made my way over to Reiji and Shu who were glaring daggers at Ruki confusing me. Shu walked closer to me, placed his hand on my shoulder and pulled me into his chest in a protective way. What the hell is going on? Did something happen between the Sakamaki and Mukami brothers?

"Yuki stay away from them. They're nothing, but trouble and harm," Kanato said while walking loser to me, tightening his grip around Teddy, that was now fixed as I sowed him back together while I was staying in my room. I looked at him confused.

"that story is for another day Yuki please just get in the limo and wait for us in there," Reiji asked, more commanded me to do. Shu removed me from his hold, so I walked over to the limo. Before I got in, I looked over to Ruki and saw him look up from the book he was reading and gave me a small smile.

"It was a pleasure meeting you Yuki. I hope to see you tomorrow," Yuma said, appearing behind Ruki with two other men. One with blue hair and a lot of bandages on his arms, and on other parts of his body as well, and the other with blond hair and a lot of bracelets on his wrists.

I got in the car, but not before waving goodbye to Yuma and Ruki giving them a small, genuine, smile making them smile as well. However, doing this caused a growl to come from Subaru who was hiding in the back of the group of the Sakamaki brothers making me confused and a little unsettled. What is going on and what do I have to do with it?

I apologise for some of the words. It's different for me as I am British and Americans have different ways of spelling as calling some things such as Food Tec and Home Economics.