~Chapter Five~

"Yuki?"

"Yuki its time to wake up"

"Yuki"

"ahh. Good morning Yuki," I hear a voice say as I slowly open my eyes and sit up. I looked around the room I was in confused. Everything was red. The walls, the bed sheet, everything. I was sitting on what looked to be a queen-sized bed. On one of the walls, there was a golden mirror that had both mine and a shadowy figure in it.

I looked over to where the figure stood. I was able to distinguish the look of the school uniform, letting me know that it was someone who went to the same school as me, but I wish it wasn't. walking towards me, the light hit the figure revealing who it was. Ruki Mukami.

"Ruki?! Where am I!? What did you do!?" I screamed while jumping out onto the opposite side of the bed. I did not want to be anywhere near Ruki right now. I looked at him in the eyes, scared and confused. His eyes however, only showed amusement.

"You passed out during you Music lesson. Kou and Yuma informed me this as well as that they took you to the medical room. You were still unconscious when the final bell went so me and my brothers decided that it would be best if you came home with us," Ruki explained as he sat on the bed. After he finished speaking, he gave me a comforting smile, which would've made me feel better if I didn't remember what Ruki said to me in the corridor.

"No! that's not true! You threatened to kidnap me when we spoke in the corridor!" I screamed at him. I ran to the door and went to leave only to have Ruki appear and push me with my back against the door.

"believe what you want Yuki, but for your health and safety, you will not be leaving this room or this house. Do you understand?" Ruki said to me while slowly moving his head so that it rested between my shoulder and my neck. My entire body tensed making Ruki chuckle. "Relax. I didn't really mean what I said to you in the corridor, well, the whole thing with what would happen if you ran away from the Sakamaki brothers."

"this still makes no sense to me," I said, not wanting to believe what Ruki said to me. They've all gotten annoyed whenever they have seen me with any of the Mukami brothers, so why wouldn't they care now?

"what I am telling you is true. Yuma carried you to the limo while Azusa and Kou went and got you the work that you missed out on and told the principal that we were taking you to ours to make sure you were okay," Ruki answered, making me smile a little, knowing what they all did for me. I'll have to thank them all and make it up to them.

Me and Ruki stayed in that position for a little while longer until he moved from my neck to where he stood in front of me. On his face was a genuine smile making me calm down a little, my fear going down a little. He guided me back towards the bed and helping me get back in. He gave me a friendly, brother-like kiss on my forehead, and began to leave.

"Ruki wait," I said. He turned around to face me. "why didn't the Sakamaki brothers not take me home and let you take me? I thought that would've flipped off if they knew you took me back to yours."

"Because they didn't notice," Ruki said, making my heart sink a little. They didn't notice that I was gone? That I passed out during Music? "They were too busy dealing with that blood bag, their perspective bride. Ayato drank too much of her blood so they all went home early."

"oh...." Was all I could muster up. They cared more about Yui? Why am I not surprised? I mean, Subaru cheated on me with her... I thought. Ruki noticed this and came and sat next to me on the bed, waiting for me talk to him. "Subaru... cheated on me with her... after he gave her his knife...."