Chapter 12- Acceptance

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I Love Him..I tried to ignored that feelings before but now its very clear that's why I give myself to him without even thinking twice.I do love him for the first time i saw him.But its only one sided love affair.He is not in love with me,he's waiting for his Mate.

And my child,I will love him whatever he is,he is the gift of my love for his father that never be mine.And there is nothing I can do about that.

Yes,what is it?I said when I opened the door.it was Jervis and i cannot help myself to feel hurt seeing him.

Lourdes said that you only ate small amount of your food,is there something wrong,Kian?

No,I just don't have appetite to eat.I want to sleep now.Goodnight.I want our conversation to be quickly and how can I tell him I'm depressed that's why and he is the reason.

Are you sure,?do you like me to tell Lourdes to cook something that you like to eat?he insist

No,thanks.I only like warm milk.,Goodnight.

Okey,by the way the doctor is coming tomorrow.Goodnight and he left.

Then my phone rings.My Father, oh I almost forget about him.Every now and then he called like I'm still a teenager that cannot stand with my own and need parent guidance,maybe he's right I still really do need it.I just don't know when is the right time to tell him that he is going to be a grandfather soon of a lycan and how do I explained everything.

Hi Dad,how's everything back there,?as I said to my father

Everything is fine honey,how about you?he asked calling me in my nickname always like my mom.

I'm good Dad,I only need to make last some exams until at the in of school year.

That's good honey,so your going home after that?I don't want you to work there in the club during your vacation,give yourself a break.If your mom still alive she doesn't like it too,I'm sure and beside don't you miss me,honey?

Dad,of course I miss you always.Saying those words made me longing for them,specially my very sweet late mother and feel sad that I have to lied to him for now about my true situation but for how long?I think I have to ask Jervis about it.

Honey,please come home after your school?begged my Father

Dad,I can't tell you now.I'm so sorry,I still have to do a lot of things after my school.

I understand but after that you can,right honey?

I will see Dad,.we talked more anything else, my dad is a very good father eventhought he married again but still have time for me as my only living parent and about his new wife,we doesn't like each other that much.Until he said goodbye for me to rest.If he only knew I do that a lot..I feel pity for him.

Next morning,

Hi,I'm Nancy your ob-gyne.said a black haired woman when I entered a room prepared for my every prenatal check up in Jervis mansion.

Hello,I'm Kian.Its nice to meet and Jervis is also there.Of course he is the father of your son..as my mind scolded.He seem so serious and quite just looking to us.

OK,let's start.I will do some physical exams and ask some questions and after that we will see and check the baby.

After a few minutes,she put a cold gel in my little bump belly,i was lying in an inclined long chair and start scanning it,I cannot clearly see what's on the small monitor but when she said that she check the heart beat of the baby and when I heared it for the first time,I was in tears of joy.I can't help myself to be emotional.

They let me carried my emotions and Jervis handed me a handkerchief which I really need,he is sitting beside me I can see that he is also amazed for what we've seen.She said the baby is fine but I felt something they don't tell or dont like to talk with me.

Okey,I think we're done here.as Nancy said.

Thank you Nancy.I said,Jervis told me to go back to my room and take some rest and I just nodded then left them.

Jervis POV

I'm still wondering,how can she bear your child?Nancy asked confused

Me too,her human body cannot be suitable enough for my child.Maybe now she can but for how long? As I said

Yes,that's for sure,even your mother struggled to much even she had two but still for her,this is a big puzzle for us.

How about medicine?We know there are some drugs for this kind of case.as I said

Its still not proven until now,Alpha.Maybe it will works for human and Lycans or any kinds of werewolves but i doubt for human and Chosen One?she added.

I can feel the baby is getting stronger everyday.

Are you sure,the child is the next Chosen One?or she has a werewolf blood in her that's why,Alpha?Nancy asked

I did already but no,she is pure Human and Yes,I'm absolutely sure,my child with her is the next Chosen One.

Then,we should be monitoring them very now and then.Nancy said

Yes,we will do our best to take care of them and cannot let bad things go in our way.She's carrying the most precious little life and if I need to sacrifice,I am willing to do it no matter what it takes.

      ##############################################

A/n....hi guys,maybe this is my last update for now..I'm sorry.

Hope you enjoy reading my story..new twist and exciting chapter coming soon.

                                                             Thanks,

                                                                Nakkie.