Chapter 5-Enter to Another World

A/n.......I dedicated this chapter to my very first follower,,thank you BrennaGraceRichardso..

##########################################################

Kian's POV

It's been 3 hours since we left Danny's bar and my butt is starting to ache.I'm asking questions to Drake again and again but no luck,he doesn't to wanted to answer it.I get tired and feel  annoyed to him so I decided to stop asking.We passed a big gate with many guadrs.I thought so see a house immediately but no.After few more minutes then  i see a very nice wide landscape and in the middle of is a very beautiful house I've never seen before,oh wait is  not a house.I think it's a mansion as we get closer.But why would the owner build it in the middle of the forest?is it not dangerous for them?Because the mansion don't have any fences around it.I mean from wild animals like bears,fox or wolves.Oh thinking of those animals makes me scared.When I was little I used to love dogs but one of our neighbors dog bit me and  after that incident im beginning to freak out every time I saw dog barking or growling.

Drake,is this your house?I mean you own this place?I ask him when we stop at the entrance of the mansion.Although its midnight now I can see the surrounding and i was stunned by its beauty.

No,but I'm living here.said Drake.

Really?,this place is amazing!I said when I can't help myself to make a compliment about the place.

Who's the owner then?I ask again.

You will find it soon.,for now we have to go inside and I will show you where you can sleep tonight.Drake answer me.

We go inside but two others guys stay in the car ,he told me follow him,we passed many doors and stairs until we reach the room that he said I can  use tonight.Well,I really need some rest.I can feel my back also aching but I have two more problem.

Drake.as I called him.We forgot my things back in the club.

I see what I can do,just wait here.he told me.

And I'm hungry..I added..What I can do if  I am.

Do you want me to get something for you to eat first?he ask.

No,no,just tell where I can find the kitchen. I quickly said.

Okey,go to the right and straight ahead.he said telling me the way.

Thanks you.

He nodded.,I did what he said how find the kitchen and found medium sized organized kitchen.I choose to warm a glass of milk and grab some  biscuits.

Who are you?said someone behind me.

I almost jump and freak out when I heard it.I put my hand in my heart and turn around.

Hah?I don't know what to say,I'm still in shock.I saw a green eyes man looking at me.

I said,who are you?he said I could sense that  there is a danger in his voice and my life depends on my answer.

I'm sorry,I'm Kian.I said at last.

You are a human!

Yes,I a---what?his voice freaking me out.Even though I can see he is a good looking man,.What are you thinking,Kian!You are in the middle of your problems!scold my mind..why all the people around here seems not normal.I mean they are acting weird,saying weird and now asking me weird.

What you doing here and you are ----..?he ask firmly again

He said something else but he did not complete it because he inhaled deeply towards my direction he is in the entrance while I'm at other side and coming closer to me after he did that thing.