Chapter 21 -Life Before

Jervis POV

Are you ready?i asked Kian when she opened the door.Its time for her to see the world she used to live.

I think yes or maybe not?

Drake and your bodyguards are waiting outside.Nancy is going to follow afterwards.i as told her.We planned to introduce her as a new friend.

Okey,lets go then.she said

I can see that she feel nervous going outside and i know she was worried about the visit of her father.Whatever happenned i will be there for her.This maybe better or bad in our situation.Refreshing for Kian to escape all of this for awhile but i can't erase in my mind the danger outside my territory.I have to sure their safety,we can't risk anything.

Its gonna be alright.Don't worry to much.i said trying to make her relaxed.

I hope so.

Like i said,if ever they noticed just give me a call.as i assured her

Okey thanks.Its better if not Jervis the situation is too complicated.

Your right.

Where are they?i mean your grands and the rest except for her?

Grands are busy looking for something for your condition.My parents are in meeting and Lantis doing some important matter.He will visit you for sure.

Can you tell him not to visit me if my father or my step is around?Don't like to do some explanation.

Don't worry i bet he knows that.

They'd knew about this?she asked

Yes and they understand your request.as i answer her.We had a meeting lastnight and i told them everything about your childhood.We have to talk again Kian about that because i have to clear something but it can wait after you return here.

I see.

We reached the entrance of my house.We have to use 10 cars for all of us and in coming days we need more patrolers if necessary.It needs Two hours in normal driving before we can reach the boundary of my territory but for us we can make it only 3 minutes.And two more hours driving before we can arrive in their apartment in normal way because we can't do our thing.Only Kian at the back seat,Drake and me in my car.She said nothing while we are traveling through our destination.

Danny and Casey are waiting for us outside.Its a medium two story building and only two apartments.I can't see any traces of human in the first floor.That's should be better for us.

We're here.i said.I can see from the rear mirror that she took deep breaths before i go down from my car and open the door beside her and assisted her.

Thank you.

Your welcome.

She still seems so bothered and i know exactly why.She's here not to run from our very conflict situation but to face again another problem.

Kian's POV

It's been almost two hours after we left Jervis house.Seated at the back seat made my mind flew far away.I can't relax this is the first time in going back to my world that i used to live before but not almost because of a precious little life inside of me and mix emotions.I'm excited to see some of people that i knew,the city,the apartment most specially my room.I should think only positive to make me feel better.Less the stress because wasn't helping me and my baby.

We're here.Jervis said

I didn't know beacause i was closing my eyes.I took deeps breaths before accepting his hand offered to help me.I try not to show him how i feel when he is near to me and in contact with him.He made my feeling shivers.

Thank you.i said without looking at him in the eyes.

Your welcome.

Danny and Casey are coming toward us and it made my heart happy and hold my tears to fall.

Danny,Casey.I can't help myself to step forward to greet them.

Hello my friend,glad to see again here in our old place.Casey greeted me.

We hugged each other.Me too,i missed this place so much!

Hi Kian.It's very nice to see you again.Danny approached me with smile plastered in his face.

Same here Sir Danny.I never thought i could make it back here.It didn't know i did a little joke in my situation.Im so happy to be in my own place again even if just for awhile.

Danny and Casey greeted Jervis and Drake,and vice versa.

We should get inside before people can noticed us.Jervis suggested

Yes,ofcourse.Casey said.We are lucky that our neighbor have there early vacation.

Yes,i can see that.

We made our way up to our apartment.Casey and i holding hands while walking and it made Jervis shooked his head while Danny seems amused to us.We ignored the men and feel like its only me and Casey.This is my place.

When we fully entered to our apartment i feel so emotional and i can't help myself to cry a little bit and Casey hold my pressed hand.

Welcome back my friend.she said and rubbed my back.

Surely i'm back.

I think you need more rest,you better go upstairs.Jervis suggested

Let's chat next time Kian.Danny said.I'll be just here.

Yes,thank you Danny.

I have to leave and i'll be back later.Nancy will be here soon.Jervis told us.

I nodded.

Bye Jervis.Casey said waving goodbye to him.

After that we excused ourselves and made up our way to my room.There,i can't hold my feelings anymore and let it go everything that i keep inside.

                ****************************************************************

A/n....hi guys i'm so sorry for the very late upload and i have to re-write all over again 4 more chaptSomeone broke my tablet.

                                                                                                                Nakkie(-: