Chapter 20 -Reality

Kian's POV

I was outside Jervis office and ready to knock when Lantis called me.

He is not inside if you like to see him.he told me

I see,i have to talk to him its very important.as i answered

I can mindlink him if you like. he offered to help me

No no,Thanks.I am going back to his room and wait for him there.Anyway i have a very long day i have to rest.And i started to walk away from him.

Kian wait...

Huh.What is it Lantis?i turned around and asked him.

I know something your not telling us and i wanted you to tell me what is it.

Ha?Lantis also can feel it.i asked myself

Kian,don't you consider me as your friend?

Ofcourse i do,Lantis.You know that.Are tałking about the matter i like to talk to Jervis?

No,but beside from it.We all knew about your dream but i can feel that you did not told us everything.

Like you said it was a dream.It's common to us humans that when we woke up after we can't remember some of the details about our dreams and if i have,why would i tell you everything instead to your brother?

Because i am more capable to help you than him.

Really?Tell me Lantis.Why you are willing to sacrifice your future just to help me.Who are we to you?

Well let say that,you can give me something that supposed to be mine and ofcourse your not bad to be my chosen Mate.he said seriously

I don't know if i am flattered to what he said but i ignored it anyway. So you mean,you like to get even with your brother,am i right?

Maybe but im also trying to help him and you.You know what?Whatever his decision is,he surely lose something far beyond your understanding.

What do you mean to say?

Lantis!

An angry Jervis coming closer us.When will i get used to these people that they can appeared somewhere in an instant.

Kian,i assumed you are taking rest by now not talking to him.as he said looking at me like i did a crime.

I was looking for you.We need to talk its very important.i immediately said

Inside my office then.he said and went inside first

So rude of him.i just complain at the back of my head.I waved my hand to Lantis before entering the office.

I have to go out and be there in our apartment tomorrow morning.

We already talked about this.

Yes but i need your decision now.Casey called me because she can't contact you.My father will be arrive next day tomorrow and i need to be there.

Still not safe.he firmly said

Look,we all know that the baby will be born and don't you ever forget that i am still have my own life to live.i said stressfully.So disappointed with him.What is his problem?

Okey but you will go with bodyguards,they will patrol outside your apartment 24 hours and also Nancy.The decision is yours if you like them to know your pregnancy.I will be there if i am needed.

I am not expecting those words from him and i am really appreciated it,this man is unpredictable but i can't let my father know my pregnancy.It just too complicated.

Thanks but i can't let them know for now.I have to wear lousy dark blouses to hide it.Anyway my bumpy tummy is not that visible and avoid to stand infront of them as long as i can so they will not notice it.i said instead.

It's your choice not mine.

By the way.Lantis told me about some-----.

Forget it...he said cutting my words.That it makes me more curious.

What is it,Jervis?

I said forget it,go now to your room and take some rest.he demanded but i didn't follow him

I wanted to know.i insisted

Well then,lets make this way.You will tell me about your whole conversation with the Moongoddess and i will tell you what you wanted to know.Deal?

Okey.Deal.No other choice if i wanted to know something.You first Jervis.i said and see his face expression change into more seriousness.

If i choose my Mate.Im going to lose my bond with our child and Lantis will be his father because he is going to claim you and make new bond to the child.Since he will need it to survive he has no choice but to accept it and break ours.he started to say.

I gasped.So this is what Lantis mean to say?

Yes and if i choose you..he paused that made me look at him straight to his ocean blue eyes but it useless because i can't read its expression.

Wh---at?

Im going to lose half of my powers and maybe worser than that.I don't know since my destined Mate can give more powers to me and to my wolf.

I don't know what to say after of what he said.One thing is for sure that i conclude.Why all this things has to be like this.This all Sacrificing Things.Me,to Lantis, even to Marie and specially to Jervis is because of me..

This is all my fault!i heavily cried

Kian,what are you talking about?he said confused

This is all my fault!this is all my fault!

Kian,calm down.I don't understand what your talking about.Jervis trying to comfort me by giving me hand to support me.

I felt so weak.My heart can't handle all the emotions coming and only to cried a lot can make me feel better.

Why it has to be like this?why?

Kian,tell me what's going on?

All this things happened because of me,Jervis.

I don't still understand.No,this is not your fault.

No its mine!be---cause i wished for this.I WISHED FOR THIS!do you hear me?!

What?

Yes,i wished this to your Moongoddess and she granted it.All of you are victim of my selfish wish.

Calm down and tell me everything.Can you do that?

I breathe deep so many times before im able to control my emotions.He let me cried until im ready.

I told him everything about my childhood adoration,my wishes to the moon before i stopped after i lost my mother as far as i can remember and that's why the Moongoddess appeared in my dream to reminded me of something i did before.

This is not your fault.All these happened for a reason don't blame yourself.he firmly said and guided me back to his room where i stayed for a moment after what Marie did to me.

Take some rest now and later Lourdes will bring you something to eat.We will talk this matter again some time.he demanded

I only nodded because i think i truly need it.i felt drained.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@