Chapter 24.Hide

A/n..Enjoy reading and please vote,thank you.

Nakkie.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
I decided to opened the door for them and Casey behind me while Nancy was seated on our sofa.Like my plan,i have to wear lousy dark blouses.To do the hiding thingy.

Hi Dad,glad to see you.as I greeted my father.

Honey,im so glad to see you too.Dad emotionally said.

We hugged its other and he kiss my forehead as he usually does to me.Good to know my father did not change after all.

Hello uncle,how are you?Casey warmly asked him.

Hello uncle,how are you?Casey warmly asked my father

Hi Casey,im good.Thank you.Its my pleasure to see you again.

Please come in.I said when i recovered from my overwhelmed emotion.

Hi auntie,good to see you again.as I greeted to the woman beside my father.The one im much more worried about.His wife,Mariz.Casey's aunt.

Hello there,Krizzy.as she greeted me with the named I didn't like.To me,its sound more like 'Crazy than Krizzy'.

Auntie,how are you?It's been 5 years since the last time we see each other and you didn't change a bit, what's your secret?as Casey greeted with slightly teasing her.

So do you!Still the silliest girl I ever knew.Mariz avenge.

When they fully entered to our apartment.I saw Nancy standing ready to introduce herself but I think I should do that since she's here because of me.

Dad,auntie this is our friend Nancy.as I introduce her.

Nancy our guardians.They said hi and hello vice versa.Nancy offered them something to drink.While me and Casey trying to keep busy with their things.They brought fresh vegetables I guess from our small farm back there.Sometimes I remember my life back there,the fresh air,fresh foods,no noisy and super busy streets.That life was long gone.My dad talking to Nancy when Andrea asked something im not prefer to answer.

Krizzy?Mariz called me to get my attention to her.

Yes,what is it?i turned around to see her.

I think you gained weight?she asked

In an instant,I know im losing blood on my face and im running out of air because I can't breathed anymore.

Auntie,don't you noticed me too?I gained weight also.Casey quickly inserted and slightly covered herself infornt of me and widely open up her arms.

You are silly girl,you're a chubby type unlike your friend.Mariz insisted.

I know she did that so I can have some time to recover myself from Mariz sharp eyes.Its really my lousy blouse not enough to do the thingy?Well, i'm not going to let her know what am I hiding.

Maybe she have less school works and have time to relax a bit from her busy schedule since school almost end.Nancy inserted

Yeah,you know.Not that much exams,reviews and etc.Casey added too.

And..i'm taking multivitamins too.i said which is half true,I only took vitamins lastnight.

That's good to hear,honey.My dad finally joined our conversation.Maybe he noticed also what is his wife noticed.

Yes dad,to help me from stressed.I said but my guilt scolded me.

Ofcourse,it's good for you.As I can remember you are allergic to the vitamins when you were a kid.dad commented.

Yes,but not these kind of multivitamins dad.i assured him.

And we do a lot of eating.Casey back me up again and laughed so it made more realistic.

Is that what you been doing with your allowances?Mariz accused abruptly.

Casey and I both looked to each other.I think we have same feeling about this woman.Offended!

Sweetheart?.dad scolded her in a sweet way.

I'm sorry if will disagreed with you,Mariz.Nancy told her seems annoyed.Girls are not wasting their allowances.

Oh,really? Mariz again seems offended.How can you say that?

Actually,girls are working with me now,it's like their summer jobs.I work in the finest restaurant here in the city as Dietary Analyst and every time the resto needs extra man power for catering services and if they are free,i'll make sure they get in and after the worked done.I set aside enough foods for them not the leftovers ofcourse, because I know they don't have time to cook for themselves.

Nancy made up something to help me and i'm so glad that she did that.

Oh,I see.she said defensively.May I know which finest restaurant is that?

The Moonlight Shadow Resto.she said

Casey came more closer to me and whispered something.Did you know that,the restaurant she said was the best and the most famous here in the city.

I see, so if what she's been saying was true.I know now where that delicious food came from.concluded my mind.

Well then,sweetheart can we have dinner there tonight since today is our wedding anniversary?Mariz sweetly asked my father.

Happy anniversary to both of you.Me and Casey greeted them even if his wife annoyed us for the sake of him.

Sure sweetheart,why not?Dad agreed.And I like you girls to come with us.

That is not a good idea.shouted my mind.

No,no dad.It's your big night and we are fine to stay here.I said trying to convinced him.

Yeah,Kian was right.We don't want to disturb you,so go out without us.

I insist girls.I would like to celebrate this occasion together as one family.Dad said.

Casey looked at me,waiting for my answer if we are going or find another way to say,no.And how am I going to let him disappointed?Ah,we will cross the bridge when we get there!like the saying said.

Ok dad,we're coming.I said looked at Nancy,I hope she have plan something by now.And he was right,Casey's parents are separated and have their own families living outside the country while our extended families are all back there in our town.

And you also Nancy if you don't mind?my dad added that made Nancy into more trouble and us too.

Thank you for your kind invitation,I will be there surely tonight but I can't join you in your dinner.Im in duty.Nancy apologies.

I see.Dad commented.

Mariz obviously very disagreed about my father's idea but she didn't complained it anyway.

We had more conversation with them about our life here in the city,our studies and many other things, they told us also about their marriage life before they decided to take some rest in the hotel where they booked before they came here.While we need to discuss about the dinner tonight.After they left.

What are we going to do now?Casey asked

Nancy?

He already know about it and we will be noticed very soon on what the set up for dinner tonight.Nancy told us.

Things are not getting better.I only said in my mind.