Chapter 31.Twist of Fate

A tiny banging made me concious and I felt it was inside of me but I don't know what was that.

I heard a unrecognized voice waking me up.

And I open up my eyes.I saw Nancy and we are in a unfamiliar place.

Where are we?as I asked her.I am expecting to see Jervis and not her.

In a safe house.she replied

What happened?

You don't remember anything?as she asked instead of answering me.

I was about to try to remember what was happened to us in the river when I heard that odd thingy again.Those tiny boom..boom inside of me.

And I was so shocked when I found out where did it came from.I Have a Big Tummy?!

Very strange isn't it?said the voice that interupted my thoughts.It was grandpa.You passed out before you arrived here and even me,i still surprised this thing can happened.

Yeah,he was right.I was then passed out by the river because of that very strange things happened to me and thankfully none of those bothered me anymore aside from my skin in my belly,its so itchy being stretched.And I can't help myself to touch and feel it.How c--an this happened?as I asked confused.Beside from Nancy and grandpa,Jervis father was there also

Im my observation.as he started to say.You absorbs enough strenght and now be able to sustain the pregnancy and that help the baby to grow rapidly.

That made me feel happier for my baby but only for a moment until I sense something is not right again.Where is Jervis?

He...just taking a rest.said grandpa

I was looking back and fort to the men standing towards the bed I was occupied.

Kian.as grandpa said getting my attention.You was claimed by two powerful Lycans in this generation.Like their father said.However..

What do you mean,however?I don't get it? As I interrupted him.

Listen,it may save your life from the pregnancy complications but the baby facing another consequences.as grandpa continues to explained.

How that made my child in danger,grandpa?I was devastated by what I just heard.What is this?as my achy mind complained.When will this problems end?

Strange things is happening and yes,you are now safe but the child life isn't.We believe he is having trouble to recognize who is his father from the two scents of which he will choose.He was expecting the scents he knew to be more powerful than the other one.But its not.

Lantis is more powerful now than Jervis.as their father added.After he agreed Marie's condition to accepts his decision.

What you do mean,by t--hat?as I asked.My mind now started to spin.

He did not only lost his power by rejecting his true Mate,he lost it also by tranferring,it to her.That was Marie asked to accept the rejection.Jervis father told me.

What?!!...My eyes gets bigger for the truth slammed into my face.He did that for me,for us?

Yes...!

Both men replied

I...want to see him.Where is he?as I as begged and started to stand up from the bed.

Look Kian,...grandpa again and stop me from what I intented to do.Jervis is...as he paused and sighed before he continue.He made his choice and received the great consequences of what his done.And im very sad to tell you that neither of us can help him but to accept the fact that there is nothing we can do.he said emotionally.