Chapter 7- The Effect

Kristine  Anne  Thomas a.k.a  KIAN 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Kian's POV

I was freaking out and shouting at him not come near to me.Then Lantis and Drake came in,Drake tried to calm me down he though he can since we knew each other but he didn't, it made me more scared looking at them.These men,they look like ordinary people outside but inside of them there's much more than any human can think of it.

When i gain enough strength i run as fast I could into the room where im staying,slammed the door and locked it.Walked to the bed trying to hide myself under the comforter.I never so scared in my life before,I'm sweating,weeping and shaking and cannot controlled my body even my lips.I took deeply breaths again and again but its not working.

I need someone to help me and I know who can do it.I didn't know how I managed to called her but I did.

Hello Kian.,!she said when answered her phone

Ca---sey...i said my voice was breaking

What happened?Are you okey???her panicked voice asking me

I need your help..I said crying

Oh my god!where are you??!

Please get me out of here...I added

Okey but calm down,I'm coming!where I can find you?she ask

Call Danny and tell him to take you here.as I told her,she has Danny's phone number.For sure he knows where is this place.

Please hurry up,Casey..I said begging her..I felt the longer I stayed the more I'm scared.

After talking to Casey I felt a little bit better maybe knowing that soon I can get out of this beautiful mansion turned in a freaking house and maybe I was exhausted, I found myself sleepy but i'm trying not to fall asleep after awhile i failed.

Jervis POV

I felt bad for her and I blamed myself.After she run,thankfully to her room I said Drake to followed me and Lantis did also...I need something to discuss to them and some questions to Drake.

What exactly happened last night in Danny's club,Drake??as I started to ask him..

Kian,came to me if we can talked.as he begin to speak.She said she's was  been waiting for me almost a month.I thought she miss me.

I frowned and keep listened to him.I don't like him now coming near Kian.

I said yes and went to the corner of the club where she wanted us to talk.When we reached there I smelled that she is pregnant with a Lycan baby.Drake continued said..Lantis I just listening to our conversation like he always  does.

I thought its another Lycan she slept with and get her pregnant.he added.

She never slept with anyone's else before me!!I growled at him and clinched my fist that made him alarmed.

It made sense to me when she asked your phone number then I remembered that night you excused yourself before midnight and that's the time when Kian finished her part time job there.

Part time job??I asking Drake

Yes,she's working student.he answered

I'm confused to give your number to her and I said I can't.

What??!!I said using my alpha tone.

I thought that they are not important to you since you just found your mate...he said

Who could you to say that!!in an instant I was holding his neck upwards and growling at him..

Hey man!he said scared,

No have,no right to think they're not important to me.!!I said angrily and thrown him to the wall.

Jervis,calm down!Lantis said.In another way he has point..

Alpha,I thought you will bring your Luna here.he said while trying to stand and rubbing his neck.

And what happened next then,that you change your mind to bring her here.!???I said trying to calm myself,my wolf inside also mad at him.

Danny told me and we noticed two rogues coming towards us.But the bouncers there stopped them.Danny and I think that they already discover Kian's pregnancy.

I think that also but not thinking they know that I am the father.I said to them.

What about your Luna,Jervis??ask Lantis, he never called me his Alpha but it doesn't matter to me..

Did you claimed her?ask Drake

Not yet.I thought its better to claimed her after we're done our recent rogues problem and make her officially your Luna.I told them

And Kian?Lantis ask

Ofcourse ,I will take care of her!I said to Lantis irritated.

By the way,they're all coming...Lantis said

I know that!they knew I already found my mate and expect our wedding soon...his annoying me with my situation.Our parents and grandparents felt the connection when someone in our family found their mates....and I just found mine and my child.

You have to pick them up personally in the airport.Lantis told me with smirked in his face.

I know that too!I growled at him.He means I have to tell them about Kian before they get here specially our mother she hates human.

I'll keep her company.Lantis said

No!I immediately answered him..I don't feel comfortable when someone being around with her.

You shouldn't have to feel that,she's not our mate.my wolf Jerry scolded me.

Because of our Pup..I shouted him

She should get used to us,Jervis.he said..

No,I can think someone who can do that and i need you to do something else as my Beta..told him.

We talked more issues when one our entrance gates guards called me through mind link they are shifter's.

Alpha  Jervis?Borris  said

Yes,Borris  what  is  it?  

Danny  Nicolz  and  one  human  female  named  Casey,wants  to  enter  our  territory, Alpha.Borris  said  reporting.

He recognized him and the one he thinks to accompany her because of a reason.So Kian's friend who she talked was a female.Maybe Kian called them.

Let  them  in,Borris.I  said to  him  in  Alpha  tone.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A/n......please continue reading.

                                                           Thanks,

                                                              Nakkie :-)