Chapter 8-Life Full of Secrets

A/n,.....Thank you very much TAZZIN30,..for continuing reading and voted every chapter of my story.I'll do my best not to disappoint you...and the others of course...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Kian's POV

Where are you?..i asked Casey..I just woke up and called her i really like to see her immediately.I don't know how long I'd been fell asleep.My heart beats  normal now.I need to get out of here as soon as possible.

I am here downstairs,Kian. She said calmly

Are you okey?i hesitantly ask her realized what i've done,I'm put my only friend in danger.

I'm very fine.she said assured me.

I'm scared to go out..I said

I'm coming and we have to talk.she said

Talk?!We don't have time to talk here Casey.I asked her confused

Okey,I'll explained.. Casey said.

What they did to you?I said panicked

Nothing to worry..she said slightly laughing that made me more panicked.

Casey?!I said but she did not answered me instead I heared her knocked on the door.I opened it and see my friend with very big smile plastered in her face and hugged me.

Wheww!,what a very big and beautiful house!she said

What happened to you.?!I asked and immediately closed the door.

And nice room you have!she added looking around.

I did not noticed it before.Yeah,she's right the big king sized bed with two side small woods drawers and lampshade on top of each and had a nice carved designed.A beautiful scenery painting at the top of it. Walk-in closet,big flat screen TV and more but I don't have time to admired those things anyway.

Casey,what's going on?!as I asked her

Hey,Kian  relax..its not good for both you..she said assisted me to to sit down on the bed.

Do you know what are they,Casey?!.. I firmly told her

OK..she took deep breath before she speak again.

One night,I decided to walk instead of taking a bus its not that late and then someone grabbed me from behind, I cannot shout because his one hand blocking my mouth and I see there are two more guys waiting for us.They dragged me to the dark place.I thought that night is my last night on earth..she said looking straight to my eyes.

I'm sorry I didn't know that but what is the connection of all this now??I asked confused

Then someone rescued me..she revealed

Who?!I asked

One of them,Kian..she said.

I was shocked!

I didn't tell you what happened to me that night maybe because I don't know how to explained and even me I cannot believed what I witnessed. Those people that I never knew exist that one of them I owned my life.Casey emotionally said.

Do you know your saviour after that?I asked

Yes.she said.I discovered that he's always watching over me.

Really?I said

A werewolf and we are friends.she said

I understand now,that's why your not scared of them..I concluded

Yes,they seems scary but not all of them are bad.I and Danny talked to him awhile ago..she hesitantly said to me

What?!

I'm sorry Kian,i cannot do what you've asked..she apologize.But don't worry,I can visit you here anytime you like.Then we heared someone knocked on the door.It was Danny,Casey said the door is not locked.

Hi Kian,he said slightly smiled to me.May I come in?

Oh my god?!you're one of them!I exclaimed

I used to be a human before..he said still waiting for my signal to let him go inside..

I started to scare again but looking to Danny's face..His kind face and I know him being good employer not just that a good friend to me.I have to consider it..and I nodded.

Alpha Jervis wanted to me accompany you he think I can help you.he said..

Speaking of him,!,Casey excitedly said.

What?! I asked

He's the most handsome man I ever saw!she said.Now I never wonder why you fall for him.!and looking at me.

I know my face on fire and punched her shoulder a little bit.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A/n..To all my readers,

Pls can I have a vote from you?

                                                                Thank you,

                                                                      Nakkie