Oh, it's time bay-beee!

Well, I have two more days until Watty Awards is over. Think I can do it? Don't worry, I WILL. Damn, I cant wait for you guys to read this. Please don't forget to VOTE AND COMENT! 5 more chapters left, I might shorten it though. WE will see it. Off to write now.

VOTE AND COMMENT.

Chapter Fourteen;

The day I was waiting for was finally here! When Blake asked me out for prom, time flew quickly, and I really mean quickly. How the hell was that possible? It was the noon of Friday, and Chloe and I were quickly taking out our dresses and making sure they were in fit condition. I already called Kelly so she can come round and get ready here.

“So, you ready?” Asked Chloe nervously.

“For what?” I asked brushing my hair

“Uhh, today is the day, you humiliate Blake in front of everyone, so are you seriously ready for that?” She answered seriously.

I winced, I would be lying if I said I would forgot, even though time did fly by quickly all I could think of was the fact that I was not ready for that, ever since Blake told me he had a surprise that I would ‘never forgot.’ I mean what else did it mean? We were going out for nearly two months; maybe he finally wanted to confess to me.

Before I could answer, we heard the door snap open from down stairs and Kelly yelling in some gay voice “honey, I’m home!”

“My dear, we are upstairs. Come join us!” Yelled Chloe in a equally horrible voice. I heard Kelly giggling and coming up the stairs. When she reached our room, I raised any eyebrow at them both.

“Really?” Was all I said.

They both rolled their eyes at me. I ignored them and continued to brush my hair, even though we had more than six hours, I wanted to be a bit ahead of time, the dress was to start at 7ish and we were to make sure we were ready on time, but fashionably late. Yes because we were awesome that way.

Before Chloe could divert me back to the centre off attention, I quickly asked Kelly “so how is it going with you and Luke?”

Kelly popped her lips, “it’s going good, but have this feeling he is keeping back on me, I mean I have known him all his life, but it is like even though we do kiss and stuff, he is holding back on me. It is driving me crazy. At the end of today, I am going to ask him what the hell gives.”

Chloe grinned “yeah, you go girl!”

Kelly smiled sheepishly and went to out closet and she too got out her dress, we thought it was better for her to leave her dress here because we all knew that we were going to dress together so why the hell would she take it home. It saved us all a hell of a lot less trouble by keeping it here.

“So, did you finally find yourself a date?” I asked Chloe this time.

“Nop,” she said popping the ‘p’ “I am going solo, and pick up hot guys as I go along. But I need to be careful this time” she said wincing.

“Yeah, you do” glared Kelly.

So Kelly did know, “how many weeks are you along?” I asked her.

Chloe patted her still flat tummy, “Only four weeks, nearly a month. Can you believe it?”

I started at her belly “no I can’t. I can’t to see your parent’s reaction, especially when you decided you are going to keep it!”