3.K-k-kiss me!

Dedicated to my awesome best friend. Though Saf, I am still thinking of something xD

GUYS! VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOU OPINIONS! Whether it's good ot bad xD

Chapter Three;

“You actually let him do that?” asked a shocked Chloe when I went home. I nodded vigorously and snagged a cookie form her kitchen table. I was staying here for a month and a bit, seeing as my parents were away and it was already agreed that I wasn’t trustable enough to stay on my own.  I nodded and popped more cookies in my mouth. The sweet tasted of chocolate melted in my mouth. I was telling Chloe the incident that occurred in detention centre. I really didn’t want to think about it though. It was all too weird for me.

“Why the hell did you miss dentention? And tell me what’s the story with Blake Crawford?” I asked changing the subject. Chloe looked thoughtful.

“Well to be honest I didn't feel like it, now I regret it. As for Blake he is actually really funny and sweet. He’s so cute; he’s a bit shy though. Why he hates you so much is beyond me. Even when I mention your name he stiffens up and changes the subject quickly. It’s actually pretty funny; I’ve never seen a guy hate you,”

I groaned, just what I wanted to hear. Unfortunately he wasn’t in any of my classes today. Hopefully he will be in some of my other classes tomorrow. This bet was going to be a challenge. How the hell was I supposed to charm someone who didn’t even care if I existed! The real question was why this boy hated me so much! He didn’t even know me; he just looked at me and hated me!

“Will you forget about Blake and give me the 411 already! What happened when you guys were naked and Mr. Bones walked in?” Chloe squealed.

I winced at the thought of Mr. Bones walking in on us.

 “What is the meaning of this?” yelled Mr. Bones again when he got no reply the first time.

Silence again. “WELL?! WILL SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN?”

I had to think of something quick. I stood up and pointed my finger at him, “It’s all your fault we are doing this ya know!”

“What are you even talking about?” asked a blushing Bones his eyes wandered down to my body, “And for the love of god will you put some clothes on!”

 I blinked, I forgot that I didn’t have anything covering my whole chest; I snatched my bra from Luke’s mouth and quickly clasped it on. I picked up my pink skirt from off the floor and placed it on my lap without putting it on. “Yes! It’s so damn hot in here and you wouldn’t let us open any windows or doors! So we undressed what else we were supposed to do!”

I glanced at Luke at the corner of my eye chuckling behind his hand. He still sat there in his boxers enjoying all of this.

Kelly stood up, “Yea! It’s hot as hell in here!”

Mr. Bones covered his eyes and repeated himself “Put some clothes on!”

I don’t know how she had the nerve to do it but she pinched his cheeks and said “Aren’t you adorable!” as if she were talking to a baby.

Luke couldn’t hold it in anymore and burst out laughing. My cheeks started to twitch; I was horrified, please dear god don’t make me laugh. Please god! Kelly who was still half naked was oblivious and carried on pinching his cheeks. Mr Bones had no idea what to do. So he just yelled, “OUT!”

“What?” I asked flabbergast.

“You heard me, OUT!” he said.

We didn’t need to hear it a third time, I ran out of the class without putting on my skirt, I saw Kelly go back and scoop up her clothes and she too ran out of the classroom. Luke was having difficulties, he was trying to run and at the same time put on his jeans, it was a funny sight to see and I couldn’t help but chuckle. Finally he came out, with his trousers just below his butt.