10.Tell me this isn't happening.

Phew, this was was a hard one, I didn't know if I should write this at all, but had another brain wave! I have TEN MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL THIS STORY IS DONE! WE're HALFWAY THERE! (If you know that song you are a G!) 

This is not edited.I repeat NOT EDITED. After the Watty's deadline hopefully xD

VOTE, COMMENT, VOTE, COMMENT, If not a FAN, then WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! FAN! 

Chapter Ten;

I went to the next room, closing the door me and waited for Blake to get out; it was quite obvious that he was going to have to down the stairs first before Chloe because he was there the longest. Was this just a one thing? Or did they always do this?

I was pretty sure this was just a onetime thing, because Chloe would have already told me, because she really wanted me to lose the bet. After five minutes of waiting I heard the door being open widely and heard someone (Blake) going down the stairs. After making sure he was defiantly gone, I opened the door to face a smirking Chloe.

I glared at her. She really was good at faking it. She must have seen me. “Looks you lose!” She laughed loudly.

I snorted.”You wish. I still have one more month. You will see him confess, and when I win, you best watch out.”

She rolled her eyes, looking as confident as ever and skipped down the corridor and down the stairs. I glared at her retreating back and headed down the stairs. I waited for her to reach the bottom floor and quickly followed her.

When I reached the games longue I saw Kelly setting up the karaoke machine. She wasn’t joking when she said lets sing. I headed to where Blake sat on his own and plopped myself on his knee, ignoring Chloe’s smirk from across the room.

Luke and the rest were all talking amongst themselves and waiting patiently for Kelly to set it up. I turned to Blake’s face and saw him smile sweetly. Who knew this boy was good at lying, there were a lot of things I didn’t know about him it seemed.

“What took you so long?” I asked smiling.

“I went to the kitchen” he lied smoothly, without so much as a hint of any nerves or guilt. Wow this dude was good. He was dangerous, I gave him that much.

I nodded, as if to say, of course where else would you be? It’s not like you were making out with Chloe, one of my best friends were you now?

“YES!” Screamed Kelly.

I glanced her way and raised an eyebrow. “I am done with Karaoke machine” she smiled sheepishly. I rolled my eyes, of course it was that, Blake wasn’t the only one who was keeping secrets. “SO, WHO IS FIRST?” She asked.

Nina went forward, along with Rebecca. They looked the part and everything, one badass and one calm one, it was always the duos that looked like that, that could actually sing. I turned myself around and made myself comfortable on Blake’s lap.

I felt someone starting at me, and looked up. I looked up to see Joc. I blinked; he was last one that I thought would take any notice of me.   

I winked at him.

He still started.

I waved at him and stuck my tongue at him. This time he laughed shaking his head and muttering something under his breath. He was too far for me to make out what he said. I ignored it and turned back to Nina and Rebecca. At the corner of my eye, I could see Katie, making a pained face. I frowned, what was up with her?