2.Getting down and dirty.

Dedicated to thereadyset419. We are co-writing this togehter. So she gets half the credit too :D 

So onto the story. VOTE AND COMMENT! ITS FOR THE ***WATTY'S AWARDS!***

Chapter two:

“Miss Valentine! What is the meaning of this? Screaming in the hall way and your five minute late! Detention! You as well Miss Mason.” said a really irritated Mr. Bones.

I looked around and saw that we were indeed the only people in the hall way the big clock on the wall also conferring we were both five minutes late from our current classes.

I glared at Chloe, I ended even later than before, and she smiled sheepishly. “Well?! What are you waiting for! Get to your classes!” He said up our faces.

I nodded quickly and ran to my class, Chloe who had a different class from me, ran the opposite direction. 

Luckily I had Maths today, it was Mrs. Morgan, and she was strict fair teacher, though she didn’t really care much about being that late as long as you listened and learned you were good to go.

I felt bad for being late though. Just because I rule the school doesn’t mean I have bad grades. I actually loved math. I muttered a tiny ‘Sorry I am late.’ And Mrs. Morgan didn’t seem to care. She just smiled and turned around and wrote on the board.

I opened my notebook and copied down the math equations on the board. Soon enough I was done with them, did I mention I was really good at math? I gazed out the window daydreaming about the cutie with the glasses. Which was weird because I never daydreamed about boys. I thought about him until I felt a crumpled piece of paper being chucked at my head. I turned around and narrowed my eyes at the people around me and everybody looked down at their notebooks. Everyone besides Luke who was snickering.

 “What?” I hissed at him.

He winked at me thinking it was attractive, “Want to go out tonight?” I snorted, Luke was not interested in going out on a date with me, he was doing this to annoy me, I knew it, he knew, we all knew it. It’s an everlasting game we’ve played with each other though today I was not in the mood.

“Go to hell,” I replied.

He grinned widely, showing of his straight white teeth that made him handsomer even more. Curse him why did he have to be that good looking? With that unbelievably soft curly hair, hazel eyes and long eyelashes that any could would kill for “Now, Liv. Baby is that any way to talk to your completely hot boyfriend?” he asked wickedly. He cocked his head to the side waiting for me to blow. But I was not going to satisfy him.

I ignored this time and turned to the window, I started to drift away, when another paper came flying my way. Screw this; I am going to freaking kill him!

“That’s it” I snarled widely and threw the damn paper at him. He laughed and ducked as I threw the paper. The paper came flying at another person’s face that let out a scream.

“Shit.” I muttered. The paper hit Kelly. I had nothing against Kelly, but she was a major drama queen. You could poke her and she’d ignore you for the pain you caused her.

Mrs. Morgan’s head snapped the minute she heard the scream glaring at me, Luke was too busy chuckling away to notice and Kelly? Well that chick didn’t know the minute of letting it go. She picked up the paper and threw it right back at me.

I glared at her with cat-like narrow eyes ready to kill. I picked up another piece of paper and flung it like a softball at her head. And might I say I had pretty damn good aim. The whole class found this very humorous but stayed quiet. Mrs. Morgan stood in front of my desk with arms crossed and her heel tapping impatiently on the floor