7.Kids......Are NOT my thing.

Short chapter, I know. But bare with me. I just really wanted to upload it quickly! So, remember vote and comment! it's in the Wattys! Dedicated to Nish for entertaining me with her funny accent. Don't kill me I love it really xD

Not Edited!

Chapter Seven;

Who knew Blake had that much strength in him? I mean he wasn’t weak or anything, but he didn’t exactly look strong, but the fact that he punched Luke and made him fall in the ground just about said it all. The dude was strong.

I blinked I had no idea what to do. There was Luke on the floor groaning, a seething Blake and not to mention a shocked Chloe who was right behind me. She must have ran down the stairs when she heard the loud thunk that happened to be Luke hitting the ground. 

I looked at Blake, what the hell was I suppose to do? Before I could move or even think of saying something, he looked at me, turned round and went back to his scooter. I wanted to run after him, but what was I suppose to say to him? It was my fault after all. I looked at Chloe for support and she shrugged. Luke seemed to still groaning, I just ignored him, it was his fault after all and it wasn’t exactly life threatening either.

Blake grabbed something from the back of his scooter and grabbed something that looked a lot like a helmet, then he did something shocking, he put on his own helmet, went on the scooter and then when he put the key in ignition he beckoned me over and told me to get on.

My jaws dropped in amazement, was he serious? I looked at Chloe again and this time she looked amused. I didn’t need telling twice, I jumped over Blake and headed towards Blake. If he was willing to give me a second chance who was I to stop that? I put on the helmet and this time made sure it didn’t ruin my hair and grabbed hold of Blake.

The minute he felt me holding him, he hit the gas and went down the hill, not knowing where the hell I was going. I wondered what the hell was going through his mind.  He drove in silence completely ignoring me towards the whole ride.

I shrugged mentally if he was thinking of committing suicide with me on here, well he was going to die before he could even do it.  I was a bit too young to die right now. I sighed, it looks like I was going to be here for a while, so I leaned back towards the back of the scooter and made sure I still had a grab on Blake.

After what seemed like a damn hour, I felt the vehicle slowing down. When it finally stopped, I quickly took of my helmet and looked around, it looked like I was in the out skirts of town, I gulped. Was he going to kill me now? What the hell was I thinking?

I was still on the scooter looking at Blake whose face was turned away from me. This was seriously NOT my day. I got of the scooter and walked towards to him starting at him. “I am sorry” I said, this was going to be a hard thing to do. I almost never apologized but I had to in order to win this stupid bet.

He started at me.

I blinked at him.

He started more.

I opened my mouth “I-“

But was quickly cut off by Blake, “don’t you don’t need to say anything. I understand. Can we just leave it please? I know I shouldn’t have punched but I was pretty annoyed but now that I have calmed down, I understand why you did it.”

My mouth dropped open. “You do?” I asked bewildered.

He nodded “yes you thought, let me play the game a little bit before we get serious and I totally understand, but now that we are going out, I don’t want you doing that anymore.”