4.Get over yourself sweetie.

Dedicated to this hoe, who promted my work! Thank babe you are a star. Not to mention the whole poll thing xD Thanks babe.

Chapter 4:

The hallway was dead silent. All you heard were my heels clicking on the tiled floor while I was walking to my locker. Jeez, why did I have to convince myself into doing this? I stood out like a sore thumb! I tried to ignore the staring as I opened my locker. I did a quick check in the mirror in my locker. I fixed my hair and made sure my makeup was all okay. I looked around the hallway to see if anyone saw me. But no one was there.

I was so going to regret this, but I was determined to go through with it. I slammed my locker shut and walked alone into Literature. I opened the door and found the whole class staring at me I saw Luke mouth ‘what the fuck.’ I skimmed around through the crowd when I spotted a certain someone who made me smile evilly. So...Blake was finally in one of my classes. I also spotted a seat right next to him and a seat by the window.

“Well where should I sit?!” I asked dumbly in a girly voice. Everybody looked at me like I was stupid. Kelly, who went on ahead snapped her fingers to get my attention and pointed at Blake who was writing something in his notebook completely ignoring the fact I was here. Damn it.

“Miss Valentine can you please choose a seat? I don’t think it’s such a hard decision considering there are only two available. Pick one or detention,” said Mr. Teller. I shrugged and chose the seat next to the window. Luke was about two seats away. He stared at me trying to get my attention but I ignored him not wanting to be questioned.

I tried to focus on writing down my notes but these stupid glasses were getting in the way. Oh yeah, so my outfit. I decided to go with kind of like a sexy nerd type thing.

I wore my hair in curly pigtails, hot pink nerd glasses, a plaid pink and red fringe mini skirt, a pink unbuttoned polo, knee high white lace socks, and a pair of black heels. I looked pretty hot, and I hoped the appearance change would catch Blake’s attention.

I searched through my purse for my compact and some lipstick. I coughed to get a certain someone’s attention. And of course I did. I flipped open the compact and applied the lipstick sexily. I threw my stuff in my purse and looked over at Blake. And to my surprise he was actually looking at me and smiling! He waved to me and looked back at his notes. What the... Maybe this plan was actually working! This was going to be a piece of cake!

The bell rang and class was dismissed.

I went to my locker quickly without any of my friends. I put my books in my locker and headed to lunch.

“Hey! You! Slutty nerd! Get yo ass over here!” yelled Chloe. I turned around to find Kelly and Chloe chasing after me frantically waving their hands in the air. I stopped and laughed waiting for them to catch up with me.

“Yo what the hell is up!?Did it work then?” Chloe breathed she said trying to catch her breath.

“It’s all part of the plan!” I said in a sing-songy voice I did not want to mention to them that it didn’t change a thing.

“Oooo! What is that his type or something?! Sexy nerd?!” asked Kelly. I shrugged my shoulders and walked with them to lunch. I saw Luke standing in the doorway of the cafeteria obviously waiting for me.

I walked up to him.

“Hey Luke,” I said happily.

“What is up with this look?” he asked in an angry tone. Whoa, what was his problem?

“What you don’t like?” I said spinning on my heel like I was on display. He crossed his arms across his chest.

“No, why are you dressed like this?” he questioned.